“GREAT” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Alla Locanda Della Miniera

Alla Locanda Della Miniera
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Cavriglia
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hong Kong
“GREAT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2011

This restaurant was suggested by the owner of the agriturismo where we stayed. It was a local restaurant and all of the guests are Italian. They offer pizza, pasta, seafood and steak too. We had mussels which were delicious for the starter. For the main course, we had pizza and pan-fried prawn with brandy which were tasteful too. It was so great that we decided to come back the next day. We had noodles with truffles and mushroom and deep-fried cuttle fish and shrimp which were great. The desert I had was lemon sorbet was very very good. I wanted to have one more. Unfortunately I was very full ! I almost forget to mention that the service was good. The young guy ( I think he is the boss ) was very friendly and he recommended me the good food. Besides, the price was very cheap that you can't believe ! - around 50 Euro for 2 persons with house wine, starter, main course and desert !

• Visited September 2011