We spend a pleasant week in one of the apartments in Borgo degli Ulivi.
Nice view, nice staff etc
- the kitchen "area" (if you can call it like that) was really small.
- the bed in the living room incomfortable - my daughter had some problem sleeping on it.
- But the worst thing were the insects.. especially near the pool (I think it was due to the horses..).
- the prices in the restaurants a little too high. Very small portions (during the day in the bar at the swimmingpool) . It's a pity beacause the food is really good
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embedded in a fascinating countryside and close to the old village of Maremma, you will be guest of the four star Resort Antico Casale di Scansano, which emerged from the restoration of an ancient farm, in Tuscany. In the hotel, the spa is based on the oriental ideal of harmony between body and mind. You can discover the secrets of Maremman cuisine (the resort offers also cookery course), while enjoying an unforgettable horseback riding adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Resort Antico Casale di Scansano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Antico Casale Di Scansano