“My Wedding Paradise!”

Agriturismo Sasseta Alta
Mountain View, California
“My Wedding Paradise!”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

This place is unbelievable! Just walking around all the grounds, makes you feel utterly remarkable, it's so pretty is practically takes your breath away!
The people here, Maggie, Christina, Roberto & everyone else that works here are extraordinary! We had our destination wedding here & after a year planning process, many exchanged emails, I was SO happy that I picked this as my perfect place! They are all miracle workers, through & through! Not only were they super accommodating to me & all my guest travelling from all over the world to attend my wedding, they even completely handled all the mishaps with lost airport luggage, last minute flower transportation, etc, etc. I honestly can't say enough good words about this place! My day was an absolute dream, thanks to them! Not only do I recommend this place to anyone & everyone,. They will be in pure bliss when they stay! I smile big smiles when I think of them & my day! :D

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Michelle D
Sasseta_Alta, Proprietario at Agriturismo Sasseta Alta, responded to this review, 24 September 2013
Dear Michelle, thanks for the warm words and high score you have given to Sasseta Alta. We were honoured to be picked up as the location for your Wedding Day. Again a lot of blessings from the entire staff of Sasseta Alta.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Scansano
Hotel Resort Antico Casale di Scansano
#2 of 10 in Scansano
Agriturismo I Casamenti
Agriturismo I Casamenti
#3 of 20 in Scansano

Been to Agriturismo Sasseta Alta? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Agriturismo Sasseta Alta

Property: Agriturismo Sasseta Alta
Address: Case Sparse Sasseta Alta 24, 58054, Scansano, Italy
Region: Italy > Tuscany > Province of Grosseto > Scansano
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 20 Speciality Lodging in Scansano
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Discover Sasseta AltaSasseta Alta is an oasis of peace and relaxation. The Holiday farm is located in the hills of southern Maremma in tuscany and a few steps away from the village of Scansano. Not far away is the sea. The idyllic hotel is surrounded by olive trees and forests.The hospitality of Sasseta Alta consists of four houses renovated with care in classic country style of Tuscany. For the guests there are seven rooms - single, double or triple - and two apartments that can accommodate up to 4 people and feature a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area with TV and Wi-Fi, a bathroom and a 'large terrace.Our guests can spend a peaceful day at a little lake or enjoy the brand new wellness center built with natural materials and elements. In the bio-restaurant the local expert chefs prepare every day a wide choice of traditional healthy and wholesome food, accompanied by a wide selection of local wines. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Agriturismo Sasseta Alta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.