This is a very lovely hotel with large rooms, beautiful grounds, a nice swimming pool and attentive service.
Convenient to Sienna and many other smaller towns.
A large restaurant on site with a large breakfast offering. I did not eat any other meals here as we went out every night but it was usually crowded.
The reason a travel agent likes it is the rate is 3 times the rate of other highly rated ( trip advisor) hotels in the area.
Our group spent very little time in our rooms and on site.
We left to tour the area after breakfast every day so I would stay elsewhere next time and spend the difference on the great food and wine in the area.
It is however a lovely place and if we had spent more time relaxing around the pool we might have felt differently.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location exudes an atmosphere of true serenity and sweetness and anyone exposed to it will be awestruck. Each room has its own character and design. Rustic furniture of peasant origins is mixed with antique furniture, prints and paintings. Some, that open directly to the outdoors give the sense of having a place of one’s own; others have a relaxing view of the typical Sienese countryside; yet others look out onto the complex’s quadrangle and face the lodgings the peasants at one time inhabited. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Locanda dell'Amorosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Dell`Amorosa Hotel Sinalunga
- Locanda Dell'Amorosa Sinalunga, Italy - Tuscany