Ways to Experience Geiranger Fjord
More Info
from US$928.80
More Info
3,061 results
All reviews cruise ship seven sisters car ferry spectacular views fjord town norway mountains hellesylt ships road farms port viewpoint bend lookout camping
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2019

This was the highlight of ur Viking cruise. The entrance and exit to (from) Geirangerfjors was stunning, especially since we had a clear, sunny day. The steep slopes that fall precipitously into the fjord, the deep blue waters and the calm, mirror-like surface make this serene and relaxing. The little hamlet of Geiranger is a pastoral collection of chalets over a slowly sloping valley. additional sightseeing required longer rides over curvy mountain roads, but the end result is equally stunning.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank Gabriel H
Reviewed 1 September 2019

We were blown away by the spectacular views above the Geiranger Fjord especialy as we could see our cruise ship moored in the bay .

Reviewed 31 August 2019

I had a very unpleasant experience with the Panorama Exclusive Bus/Panorma Sky Plus Tour offered by Geiranger Fjordservice AS. I booked it a month ahead and made my whole travel schedule according to its departure and return times. Just half a day before the original departure time, they suddenly told me by email that the time was changed! My whole travel schedule was therefore in a mess. They hadn't even apologized or offered a refund before I strongly protested. What a terrible experience!

1  Thank AnotherLuman
Reviewed 31 August 2019

An amazing site to see. It is absolutely beautiful to see and well worth the visit. You can take a cruise on the fjord or if you have a car there are many places to stop for some fantastic pictures. Just hope that there are no cruise ships as this ruins the amazing view from the town centre.

Reviewed 30 August 2019

This is absolutely beautiful. I really enjoyed my visit to the small town of Geiranger and seeing the Fjord from an elevation. It was definitely a beautiful sight.