“Great view and atmosphere”

Restaurante Atlantida
Ranked #37 of 157 Restaurants in Alvor
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Atlántida was my favourite place to eat in Alvor. Although they don't cater for vegetarians they were happy to make me a delicious veggie curry with pineapple in it! The ambience was amazing. The waiters were so friendly and attentive. They make a gorgeous flambé pancake with ice-cream. They were really nice to the children in my party and let them get right up beside the flambé making for photos. I will definitely be back!

2  Thank Shazbak93

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

This was the best fish I have ever ate!! Absolutely amazing!

Pros: taste amazing!!
Great service
On the beach
Deserts are great!

Cons: hard to find with GPS due to being on a beach

Can be very busy

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Sam and the team of guys in this restaurant made up for our disappointment in the hotel. Nothing was too much trouble. We dined twice and both times the food was excellent and generous. They certainly know what they are doing. Well done and hope to see you all again.

1  Thank MartinWW1953
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

We visited this restaurant last week on our holiday! The food is of a very high standard and at a low price. The view is just beautiful and the staff were friendly and attentive. I would recommend the mixed fish grill it was beautiful! Can't wait to go back to this place next year! We didn't get starters but as the food was so nice I wish we had of tried them. This was one of the best meals we had all week

1  Thank AngelaJamie369
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Great location, atmosphere, food and service. We ate here several times and would highly recommend for all ages and food tastes. Our waiter was fantastic and my little boy loved him!