“delicious food but slow service”
Review of Dom Pipas

Dom Pipas
Ranked #87 of 152 Restaurants in Alvor
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Waterford, Ireland
“delicious food but slow service”
Reviewed 4 September 2012 via mobile

food gorgeous,we had various dishes such as chicken,salmon, pork kebab which my husband craved for the rest of the holiday and fillet on the stone for myself which i loved cooking myself. the only downside was the really slow service, we had 2kids with us and they were getting really irritable and hungry.

• Polish first
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Amazing Find!”
Reviewed 21 June 2012

Fantastic food and service! May not look much but fish was simply amazing! Very friendly and very reasonable in price! Would highly recommend!

Visited June 2012
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Small and homely”
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Dom Pipas is a small restaurant and feels like an extension of a Portuguese dining room - small, quaint and homely. No complaints about the food quality or the service. Unfortunately it was quiet on our visit and atmosphere always adds to the dining experience. greta value for money - 2 starters, 2 mains and drinks for approx 30 euros. Wouldn't complain about going back although would like to try the other 50 restaurants Alvor has to offer!

Visited April 2012
3 Thank Andrew B
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great value and freshly cooked food”
Reviewed 2 May 2012

When you just want a great meal without all the cost of expensive decor go to this family style restaurant

Everything is good Food freshly cooked Service friendly and how Portugal used to be

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Valken2011
Cwmbran, United Kingdom
“Good local restaurant”
Reviewed 15 April 2012

I went to this family run resturant for the first time last week. I had an excellent golden bream, my wife enjoyed her steak in mushroom sauce and my Mother raved about her sea bass. The staff entertained my 10 month old daughter as we ate which was nice. I will be going back next time I'm in Alvor.

• Visited April 2012