“fantastic place”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Although a bit out of the way this is a fantastic restaurant.great starters and brilliant main courses,I recommend the pepper steak,it so.melts in your mouth.we had starter,steaks ,2 beers and wine,it came to 35 euros for two people.the waitress is so friendly. One of the best restaurants in alvor

H.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

My husband and I have been to Alvor 4 times now and had never tried the Panda restaurant. We went twice this year. The food is wonderful. I had the pepper steak and the next time I had the prawn kebab, both were delicious. My husband had the veal and then the portugese steak and he really enjoyed both. It's so reasonable and house wine is only 3euros for a half caraf..might actually be cheaper. There was only one waitress on both nights we went and place was really busy, she does a remarkable job!.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Good food, wonderful people - our holidays in Alvor wouldn't be the same without several visits to Panda. See you again in January Elia and Joanna - not forgetting Joseph who feeds us so well.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

We had seen this restaurant on TA and it was on our list to visit but we were a little unsure of exactly where it was. We passed it on the bus on our way to Zoomarine one day and realised it was only a couple of mins walk from a lot of the places we had been.
I had the fish soup to start which was fantastic and full of fish, really tasty!
For mains me and my wife both had the portugese style steak and our son had the spaghetti bolognese, all again really tasty.
I didn't bother with a desert but my wife and son did and again commented on how nice they were!
All the above with a bottle of house wine and a pop for my son came to €36.
Unbelievable value for such a nice meal!
This place is well worth a visit and we will be back next time!

1  Thank Tired-out-dad
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Went here on recommendation been to Alvor many times but never tried. Food is very good, excellent value for money we ate here 3 times in our 2 weeks. Service is very good, family friendly little out of town but worth it. We'll be back next year definitely

1  Thank welovealvor