“Simply the best Spa treatment centre ever”
Review of Swan Day Spa

Swan Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 2 Spas & Wellness in Alvor
More attraction details
Owner description: Treat yourself, or a friend, to the total "Mind & Body Experience" at Swan.Day.Spa, where the exotic combination of Aroma´s, Sounds & Sensations blend together to create a total rejuvenation of all your Senses.The Swan.Day.Spa welcomes you the minute you step inside it´s beautifully designed and decorated rooms, and encourages you to Relax and to be totally Pampered with the many treatments on offer.
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I travelled to Alvor recently from Ireland and was treated to a special massage, facial and relax session by my daughter on the 26th April 2014 I have to say that having had several massage sessions over the years, this has to have been the VERY BEST. It was arranged for the start of my holiday and was simply the most relaxing way to begin a holiday. I cannot say enough about the high standard of care shown by Cinia and her staff. I highly recommend anyone travelling to Alvor to pay them a visit - I certainly intend to do that next time I am in Alvor. Thanks Cinia and team.

1  Thank 09kerry
"head massage"
"excellent massage"
"relaxing atmosphere"
in 7 reviews
"shoulder and back massage"
"jacuzzi room"
"massage bed"
"lovely ladies"
in 2 reviews
"would highly recommend a visit"
"whilst on holiday"
"brilliant experience"
"thank you very much"
in 2 reviews
"staff were very friendly"
"from start to finish"
"the owner"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 20 April 2014

My pedicure was a belated birthday present. It was a lovely experience and one which I will repeat on my next visit to Alvor. The Spa is very nicely decorated with soothing theme music related to each type of treatment. The proprietor is very pleasant and professional. I would thoroughly recommend a visit to the Spa to experience the great service given.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I booked this spa treatment from the United States before my trip to Portugal. The process was easy and efficient. I love to go to spas and try to fit one in on every vacation. This spa was one of the best I have ever been to. The ladies were very skilled in their craft and the atmosphere is relaxing and beautiful. The attention to detail was really appreciated. Do yourself a favor if you vist the Algarve and make an appointment; you will not regret it. One note though, they do not take credit cards so bring cash.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

A most wonderful experience from start to finish. Can not praise Cinia enough, for her massage skills, we were looked after for the whole experience...an absolute must visit.

SwanDaySpa, Gerente geral at Swan Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Thank you very much for your comment.

Hope to see you soon at our Spa.

Best Wishes.

Cinia Campos

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I was suprised with a Hot Stone massage as a special birthday gift and wanted to personally recommend this Spar. I really couldn't find one single fault with the whole fantastic experience and would go as far to say that it was better massage than I have had in the Maldives. Although, the hot stones was new and very enjoyable! The Spa is super; calm, tranquil, professionally run and intimate. You relax as soon as you walk through the door.
If you get the opportunity GO!!!!!! We already have two friends who will be visiting very soon..Wish it was me again!

1  Thank Buzz64

Thank you very much for your comment.

Hope to see you soon at our Spa.

Best Wishes.