“Swan ocean for 2”
Review of Swan Day Spa

Swan Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 2 Spas & Wellness in Alvor
More attraction details
Owner description: Treat yourself, or a friend, to the total "Mind & Body Experience" at Swan.Day.Spa, where the exotic combination of Aroma´s, Sounds & Sensations blend together to create a total rejuvenation of all your Senses.The Swan.Day.Spa welcomes you the minute you step inside it´s beautifully designed and decorated rooms, and encourages you to Relax and to be totally Pampered with the many treatments on offer.
“Swan ocean for 2”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Visited the swan day spa with my partner as a birthday treat! Had the most glorious massage then enjoyed the jacuzzi together and had time to relax in the relaxation room with beautiful candles lit everywhere. All so tranquil and the staff were so lovely. Biscults and refreshments given. We had the most enjoyable experience together, one we are still talking about. Highly recommend this to any couple or even a treat for yourself. Thank you swan day spa.

1 Thank Ruth C

• Polish first
plymouth, devon, uk
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Lovely and Relaxing! ”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I recently visited and had a pregnancy massage which was amazing and really relaxing - just what I needed! The girls in there are also very friendly. Well worth a visit :-)

Dublin, Ireland
“Swan spa”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

A visit to the Swan spa is really a great treat and start to the holidays. Staff, as always, are professional, friendly and welcoming. Had a suberp massage with Andrea, followed by an exfoliation massage, followed by the best manicure from Cinia. Hardest part was trying not to doze off as I really didn't want to miss any part of the experience. I can't praise Swan Spa enough. I floated home...

Visited May 2014
1 Thank annette2010Dublin
kerry, ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Simply the best Spa treatment centre ever”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I travelled to Alvor recently from Ireland and was treated to a special massage, facial and relax session by my daughter on the 26th April 2014 I have to say that having had several massage sessions over the years, this has to have been the VERY BEST. It was arranged for the start of my holiday and was simply the most relaxing way to begin a holiday. I cannot say enough about the high standard of care shown by Cinia and her staff. I highly recommend anyone travelling to Alvor to pay them a visit - I certainly intend to do that next time I am in Alvor. Thanks Cinia and team.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank 09kerry
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Pedicure Birthday Present”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

My pedicure was a belated birthday present. It was a lovely experience and one which I will repeat on my next visit to Alvor. The Spa is very nicely decorated with soothing theme music related to each type of treatment. The proprietor is very pleasant and professional. I would thoroughly recommend a visit to the Spa to experience the great service given.

Visited March 2014