“Very good”
Review of Swan Day Spa

Swan Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 2 Spas & Wellness in Alvor
More attraction details
Owner description: Treat yourself, or a friend, to the total "Mind & Body Experience" at Swan.Day.Spa, where the exotic combination of Aroma´s, Sounds & Sensations blend together to create a total rejuvenation of all your Senses.The Swan.Day.Spa welcomes you the minute you step inside it´s beautifully designed and decorated rooms, and encourages you to Relax and to be totally Pampered with the many treatments on offer.
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Myself and a friend treated ourselves. I had the neck, shoulder and back massage and my friend a pedicure.
My massage was fabulous. Lovely smelling oils. Relaxing room, nice touch with the 'tablet' showing relaxing scenes during the session. The lady who did my massage was brilliant and obviously very experienced.
My only negative was that following the massage I was not offered a drink of water or herbal/iced tea, which would be the norm.
I cannot comment on the pedicure but be aware this treatment is carried out in the main reception area/room. Again no drinks offered.
Both ladies were lovely. Good luck with the baby xx

1  Thank Mancunian
"head massage"
"excellent massage"
"relaxing atmosphere"
in 7 reviews
"shoulder and back massage"
"jacuzzi room"
"massage bed"
"lovely ladies"
in 2 reviews
"would highly recommend a visit"
"whilst on holiday"
"brilliant experience"
"thank you very much"
in 2 reviews
"staff were very friendly"
"from start to finish"
"the owner"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Fabulous spa and brilliant massage a truely brilliant experience booking again definitely , thank you again from Lisa

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Having spotted this Spa, while reviewing Alvor's top attractions on Trip Advisor, I prebooked three treatments for my Husband, daugher and myself. We were not disappointed. I had a facial of a lifetime - not only was I give a fantastic facial but complimentary hands, head and feet massage. Brilliant - so much so I went back and had a full body massage and manicure during the week. My husband was equally pleased with his back massage as was my daughter. Defintely one to recommend even though it was a little difficult to find. 10/10!

2  Thank mattieRoscommon
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My boyfriend and I went here for a back, neck, shoulder and head massage while on holiday and it was the best massage I've ever had!

I booked it as a surprise for him and the staff were so excellent at getting back to me via email before we went.

The staff were so helpful as we got a bit lost in the car so they were guiding us in over the phone. We ended up being a bit late so we missed our time slot however we only had to wait half an hour and we were shown to a lovely relaxation room with dim purple lighting and mice music with comfy loungers! We were given a tray with water, green tea and biscuits along with a towel and flip flops each. Heaven!

The massage was incredible! I didn't want it to end! And the massage bed was heated with an ipad underneath so I could watch relaxing beach senes while I was face down.

Wish they had a branch in London!

1  Thank Harriet S