“You will want to do it again!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 7 Tours in Alvor
Type: Skydiving, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Skydive Algarve is the best place to jump in Europe! We offer tandem skydives harnessed to a professional instructor from 14,000ft (4300m) and all you need is 20 minutes tuition beforehand. We also have AFF training courses for those wanting to learn to skydive solo. Open 365 days a year. Call or email now for more information!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Herne Bay, United Kingdom
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“You will want to do it again!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2012

This was my first tandem jump and it was amazing!! (was already on holiday here with my boyfriend).
The staff were all so friendly, and made you feel very comfortable and relaxed. We both got our jump filmed and photos taken, can't stop watching the film and wishing i was back there!
The views were incredible, and the great staff really helped to make the day so memorable!!

Visited September 2012
6 Thank mias_world

Waterford, Ireland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“What an experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2012

We had two great days with the guys out at the aerodromo, we even stayed there after for a few beers and we went for dinner with them all later in the night, great guys, always made us feel safe and the dvds are excellent

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Dhoban
Dublin, Ireland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“So good I had to do it again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2012

I got convinced to do a skydive after hearing my friends experiences. Myself and three friends booked in to do it the next day. We were all terrified heading to the aerodrome but once you get there you are completely at ease. We lay around on bean bags watching others come in from their jump and saw their reactions and couldn't wait to get up! We got our training and bodysuits and I went up with Cornelia. My sister had a cool guy, think his name was Bruno. Anyway we laughed and joked with them all the way up. The 15 minute climb was amazing, the views of the "end of the world" were unreal. It is hard to put into words how amazing the jump itself was. 12000ft free falling over the algarve! And then she pulled the cord and let me steer and spin around as we floated down looking over the beaches and villas. We had a soft landing and my immediate thought was that I wanted to do that again!! We went back a month later and did a jump from 15,000feet. They had a special plane in at the time were loads of us could go up together. I got a DVD and photos of this jump. Priceless!

4 Thank Siobhan O
Portimao
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Liven up your holiday”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2012

I didn't have the courage to try it myself but several of my visitors have been up and some went more than once. They all came back enthralled by the experience and listed the day as the highlight of their holiday

Visited May 2012
1 Thank DonMPortimao
Lagos, Portugal
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Skydive if you dare...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2012

I didn't but my son did... ending up with a grin like the Cheshire Cat and wanting to do it again the next day :)

Visited August 2011