“AMAZING!!!!!”

Ranked #1 of 6 Tours in Alvor
Type: Skydiving, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Skydive Algarve is the best place to jump in Europe! We offer tandem skydives harnessed to a professional instructor from 14,000ft (4300m) and all you need is 20 minutes tuition beforehand. We also have AFF training courses for those wanting to learn to skydive solo. Open 365 days a year. Call or email now for more information!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 21 August 2013

My friend and I decided to do a skydive while in Spain, unfortunately the schools were closed however, they recommended Skydive Algarve. We had fast and effective email communication with the team prior to the big day. When we arrived we were both nervous however Ed's briefing was detailed and when we headed up with Ed and Daniel we felt as though we were ready to 'banana'. It was one of the best experiences in both our lives and I would recommend it for anyone and everyone to try. This team is professional, reassuring and heaps of fun. Do it!!!!!!

Reviewed 26 July 2013

My son did a sky dive from Alvor Aerodrome with Skydive Algarve recently. The service was excellent from start to finish - the booking process, the welcome, briefing etc etc
Parents/Friends etc were also welcomed and included and allowed to be part of the whole experience.
From what I could observe, standards were professional and the operation was very well ran. DVDs and photos were of excellent quality and reasonably priced. My son really enjoyed and plans to return and repeat the adventure.

2  Thank Dromadamusic
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Went skydiving with another female, we absolutely loved it. Best thing I've ever done, the guys were awesome, so friendly - you just know you're in good hands. I was pretty terrified but they just kept going through the steps with me. Would highly recommend if you're going to skydive anywhere, skydive with these guys in Portugal. Thanks boys!!

1  Thank ktina88
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Incredible, unique and beautiful landscape - it was so impressive and emotional! Wow, wow, wow ... . Predestinated for the first Jump Experience and of course for everyone who does appreciate an amazing place on earth. It's hard to find the right words ... . The idea of the jump began with a voucher for the 30st birthday of Adrian. I checked google for 'Skydive Faro" just before our journey to Portugal and one of the first suggestions was www.skydive-algarve.com A real good and informative webpage with facts & pictures, offers etc.
I contacted Evelin Meier, owner and customer service and on the same day i received a kind reply. Even they offered a nice little extra special for the birthday. The Email contained as well a lot of informations about safety and other regulations regarding the jump.
The Day of the Days came closer and closer and the excitement became bigger and bigger. On the day of the best happening of our lifes, we did receive such a warm welcome and we got introduced personally to each member of the team. We relaxed and developed confidence into the team and our adventurous project.
Bruno, the skydive master, gave us necessary intructions and presented the whole equipment. We had to practice some postures after the drop off, some advices how to get out of the plane, how to get ready for the jump, which posture we have to do for landing etc. Everything was practiced on ground before. It was professional and 100% trustworthy! Not to forget the personal encouragement - so empathic and special. Thank you! Real good service, support, informations, communication, SAFETY!!! Great Pictures, ... We do really appreciate that amazing and
adventurous experience of our live!!! The price is absolutely fair!
Grateful & with the best regards from Berlin, Germany, Adrian Küttner & Andy Symonowicz

2  Thank andysymonowicz
Reviewed 22 April 2013

My partner and I both skydive and we were delighted that we were able to include our children too. In the UK the age limit is 16 - At Skydive Algarve the age is 14.

If you are planning in staying in this region then I would highly recommend taking part is this fabulous sport. It isn't as expensive as you might think.

I am able to send people over to Skydive Algarve with a fabulous referral rate so please get in contact before you travel to get a great rate in the Algarve!

3  Thank SkydiveAnnie