“Mind expanding experience”

Skydive Algarve
Ranked #1 of 12 Outdoor Activities in Alvor
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer tandem skydives harnessed to a professional instructor from 15,000ft (4600m) and all you need is 20 minute instruction beforehand. The perfect holiday experience! We also have AFF training courses for those wanting to learn to skydive solo. Open 365 days a year. Call or email now for more information! We also have AFF training courses for those wanting to learn to skydive solo. Open 365 days a year. Call or email now for more information!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Skydive A, Marketing representative at Skydive Algarve, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

All reviews
in 27 reviews
"fred"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Booked this adventure the night before and I'll never regret it! My instructor Patrick and camera woman Maud had me feel like a special visitor and extremely safe throughout the whole experience. These guys want to show everyone what they love and they'll do everything they can to ensure you have the best time possible.
Great footage, views and jump! Thanks so much Skydive Algarve!!!!

2  Thank Alex H

Thanks Alex- great to hear you had such an awesome time with us!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

What a nice and friendly place. I can for a week to learn to skydive, do my AFF course. The week started great and I was the only one to do the AFF, great. The training was very personnel and we managed to finish nearly all on the first day. The next day started with the refresh and we also finished the training. Unfortunately the wind was too strong so I couldn’t jump. A lot of waiting for the wind to drop. Wednesday was the same, morning refresh and waiting for the wind to drop, unfortunately it didn’t happen. Thursday after the morning refresh it finally was calm enough for the tandem. Great experience and good practice to open the chute and steering it around. Also managed two more jumps with the instructors. What a great Day, I was exhausted. Friday was the morning refresh again and more jumping. What a rush. Unfortunately I had to cut the trip short and wouldn’t make the whole course. Saturday was the last day but still Great. Had to repeat one of the levels but not the end of the world. Had a great time. All the staff and instructors are great and really friendly. Nothing seems too much and they are happy to help. Really glad I chose Skydive Algarve to try and do my course. If I would try again it would be with them.

LucyAnnDouglass, Marketing at Skydive Algarve, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

We hope you come back soon and persevere with the course. We're very grateful you rated us so highly despite the bad luck you had with the weather. ;)