“lifesavers”

Miss Pasta Pizzeria
Ranked #6 of 161 Restaurants in Alvor
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Miss Pasta Restaurant Well placed in the centre of the complex, Pizzaria “Miss Pasta” is the better choice for those who like Italian cuisine. With a wide choice of pizzas and pastas, this is the best option for that family meal. Open from April to October.
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I cant say enough to express my thanks and gratitude to miss pasta and the staff.i had been down at beach area in evening,trying to get takeaway pizza for back in hotel room.Unfortunately,no one sold pizza,,but the manager of the beach bar (and you know who you are my friend) very kindly called Miss Pasta for me.I got lost trying to find it as it is in a complex,but when i got there,they hadnt just stayed open past closing time for me.they greeted me with absolute delight as they could see i was bit anxious at being late.They sat me down with a beer and treated me like i had been going there for years.The place is spotless and the pizzas,were absolutely top class. Even though i had kept them all back,i was still offered discount due to the hotel i was staying in.(i didnt take discount! ).Thanks again Miss Pasta,for saving my life!!!

1  Thank danny r

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Miss Pasta Restaurant has a very good varied menu. You can either dine in or have a takeaway. A takeaway can either be pre ordered or by calling and waiting for your meal to be prepared. The restaurant is spotlessly clean and the staff are very pleasant and helpful. This is a restaurant I thoroughly recommend.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

This restaurant is located in the grounds of Prianha Village. It is mainly an Italian restaurant but does specialities also which can change from night to night. It is also open during the day and is ideal for couples and families to get something tasty either after or before a long trip home. We visited Miss Pasta on a number of occasions and had no complaint whatsoever. A special mention to the manageress who was at all times attentive and friendly to all her customers. We will be back.

1  Thank Ben B
Reviewed 19 July 2013

We tend to eat out every night in town so we have never got round to visiting Miss Pasta. This year, we wanted to have a cheap night in and grabbed take away pizzas from Miss Pasta. They were very good and at 9 euros each, not badly priced. A few nights later, we decided to have another night in with friends in our apartment. We didn't hesitate at going back here and they were, again, excellent, along with the accompanying chips!! Although the menu doesn't talk about make-your-own pizzas, of course you can so just ask them.

So, there may be better pizza places in town, though we haven't tried, but this is a bit of a gem on our own doorstep at this end of the beach and great for a cheaper night in.

Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

If you in Alvor and want a cheap, easy, uncomplicated dinner this is the place to come.

They serve-up lovely pasta and pizza at a very reasonable price. The food and service is always good and the place is spotlessly clean.

We usually come here on our first night of holiday - it's the place to come when you have had a long days travel and want a good meal without having to put to much effort in.

We always have Miss Pasta on the list when we are in this part of the Algarve.

TIP: ask if you can get a discount for cash!