“Friendly service, lovely quality food & wine”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Alvor Wine

Alvor Wine
Ranked #38 of 148 Restaurants in Alvor
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Maldon, United Kingdom
“Friendly service, lovely quality food & wine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

We ate here 14/06/14 and we were very impressed with the service and quality of the food and wine. The staff were very friendly and accomodating - nothing was too much trouble and they made us feel very welcome. The premises are clean and well organised with shelves stocked with quality local wines. We chose the angus steak and pork dishes and both were delicious - the staff happily substituted my chips for boiled potatoes as a special request. This is the best restaurant we have visited in Alvor and we will go there again no hesitation. Thanks to the lovely staff x

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank TreenaDoris D

• Polish first
“Top Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Nice restaurant to take a dinner with a friends or family!

Excellent wine and steak :)

Top environment to eat in Alvor!

Enjoy it!

2 Thank Samuel T
kildare
“Poor service and food but good wine”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Ate here with my husband and two children. Service was extremely slow and the food was unappetizing. We got a complimentary glass of wine when we arrived and ordered a bottle of it to accompany the meal. The wine was the best part of the experience. Would not return.

Stevenage, United Kingdom
“Worst food in alvor”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

Ordered piri piri chicken from what looked like a lovely place to eat. What a disappointment. The chips (oven) were cooked within an inch if their lives and the chicken wasn't really cooked at all.
Complained to the waitress, who got another two people to inspect my food at the table before the chicken was taken back to be reheated, then returned to me Everything else was just left on my plate.
I told them I was unable to eat as I had had raw chicken on my plate, to which they took everything then brought me the bill.
Bad situation made worse by a bad service. Can honestly say in all my years visiting Alvor thus is the worst meal I have ever had.

• Visited June 2014
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Booked a table and clearly explained mu wife was vegetarian. Got spaghetti instead of pasta.my chicken piri piri was not fit fot a dog.really poor