Aguas de Ibiza
Iberostar Santa Eulalia(Santa Eulalia del Rio)(Great Value!)
US$277
  • Pool
Alua Miami Ibiza(Es Canar)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$235
  • Restaurant
Aparthotel Orquidea(Santa Eulalia del Rio)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$235
  • Pool
ME Ibiza(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
US$371
US$334
Melia.com
Invisa Hotel La Cala(Santa Eulalia del Rio)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$178
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Palladium Hotel Don Carlos(Santa Eulalia del Rio)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$241
Caribe Ibiza Hotel(Es Canar)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$127
  • Pool
Tropic Garden Aparthotel(Santa Eulalia del Rio)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$186
Hotel Anfora(Es Canar)
US$167
US$133
bedfinder
Sol Beach House Ibiza by Melia(Santa Eulalia del Rio)(Great Value!)
US$294,510
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrooftop barcorner suitecloud suitejunior suitefeng shuielectric curtainssanta eulaliatapas restaurantgreat spastar hotelspa facilitiesbreakfast buffet isbeautiful hotelpool areaturn down servicereception staffbars and restaurants
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I stayed here in September for the 38 degrees North fitness retreat and this place was great for it! After a day full of sports, you want to come back to your room and just be able to relax, which is exactly what you can do here.

Upon arrival we discovered we were upgraded to a corner suite, which meant we had views of the sea on 2 sides. The room was spacious with electric curtains, nice TV, desk and the bathroom was great with a view of the sea from the bathtub! One of the mattresses was somehow leaning a bit towards one side, but after we had turned it over there were no issues with it anymore.
The only thing I didn’t particularly like was the glass door of the toilet, as it somehow kills the romance a little bit. I later on discovered there was an additional sliding door, which ensured some more privacy.

I agree that the food and drinks are pricey, but the quality is seriously impressive. I had the most amazing fig tart and wanted to lick the plate once I was finished. The breakfast spread is really good and extensive. As we were doing the fitness retreat we had a special menu for dinner that only included the more healthy items on the menu, but these items were very tasty and luckily also generous enough. I just loved the goat cheese salad and had it twice during the week I was there. The staff is very attentive and can give you good recommendations. One thing that was a bit odd though is that my husband wanted just a glass of red wine and they didn't have that available, but they did have a small bottle, which he decided to take. The wine was good, however it would have been nice to just have been able to order 1 glass.

The hotel spa is very nice and spacious, really well done and the massages are impressive! Ask for Paolo if you want to have your back cracked really well! The gym is well equipped and the group classes are good. You should definitely try the yoga on the roof, as you have a lovely view of the sea.

The roof is also very nice in terms of just lounging by the pool with a cocktail (yes, I did cheat a little on this fitness retreat). I also really enjoyed sitting downstairs outside in the evenings with (yes, again) a cocktail, as they have some lovely chilled out music with a true Ibiza vibe and comfy lounge chairs. The karaoke (which is from a different hotel) can be heard, but I didn't find it that disturbing.

After having seen some other 5-star hotels on Ibiza I really think that Aguas de Ibiza is the better option. Yes, it is a bit pricey, but you really do get value for money.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Wien81
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We booked this hotel last minute. We travel to Ibiza regularly and normally stay on the west coast but decided we wanted a change and we'd heard good reports about this hotel in Santa Eulalia. When we got to the hotel at 2am there was a gentleman a reception greeting us with our room card with which he took us to our room. We'd booked a junior suite as the price difference between this room and the deluxe room was minimal. When we walked in we were very happy with our choice. Inside the room was full mood lighting, a super king bed, electric curtains, Bang and Olufsen television, a bath tub on the balcony with amazing views out onto the harbour.
The room was in immaculate condition and was kept clean and stocked with towels and amenities constantly throughout our stay, we also had a turndown service every night.

On the second day of our stay we decided to try the spa downstairs as we had full access included in our room rates. There was a fully equipped Gym separate to the spa with a cardio room and a weights section with a bench room. Once you walk into the spa you have a wellness bar with complimentary tea, juices and fruit. Carrying on down the walkway on the left you have a roman bath, steam room, sauna, plunge pool and rain showers. Further down you have two pools, one of which is fitted with exercise bikes and the other fitted with jacuzzi loungers. Then at the end of the spa you have a feng shui pool with lots of different relaxing jets in a 35 degree heated pool. I believe that there is still a section of the spa yet to be revealed however with what was on offer we were more than happy with what was there. Once again all of this was kept in amazing condition and for the amount we paid for the hotel i would pay for just the spa itself!

We had breakfast included in our stay and we have stayed in many hotels between us and have never experienced a continental breakfast like it. Anything you wanted they would cook fresh for you and all the food available on the counters was so fresh and constantly stocked.

Fabulous hotel, fabulous staff!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 4Claire_85
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I have high expectations when I pay a lot of money for somewhere and this place did not disappoint. I am genuinely shocked and suprised by the negative comments people have posted! Is the lack of an IPOD docking staion and English TV channels really the only thing people can find fault with?

I was there 22 -28 September 2013 on the fitness retreat and I could not have had better service from all the hotel staff during my stay.

All the staff were very helpful and responsive and friendly, nothing was too much trouble. I never had long waits for anything.

I thought the breakfast buffet was one of the best - so much to choose from, well stocked and my plates were always cleared as soon as I had finished. As well as the huge variety of buffet items, you could order different types of egg, omlettes and pancakes. How could you complain at all that choice?

They made the best lattes ever. I do agree that I didnt know you could order any type coffee, it was only because I saw one being served that I asked, so perrhaps this could be included on the menu.

The pool area was great, with an endless supply of clean towels and the roof top bar and sun terrace were amazing too, especially as no-one sat there, so you could have the pool and waiters to yourself.

Yes the prices for food and drink were expensive but that is because you are staying in a decent hotel, so that does come with a price tag. I loved the fact that had a wide range of Absolute Vodka, which is poured in very generous measures and my champagne cocktail was done with Verve!

The food was tasty and there was a lot to chose from but again, I do agree it was on the expensive side. However, there were plenty of other places you could venture out to that were on the marina or beach. The Babylon Beach Restaurant was stunning and the food was delicious.

The spa is the best I have been to, with lots of different pools and steam type rooms, lots of inside and outside comfy loungers and a fruit and herbal teas free of charge.

The only slighly annying thing was the noise of the kareoke but there were plenty of places to go or sit in the hotel.

It is unfortunate if the other people stay in the hotel are loud and boisterous but I think it is unfair to include that in a review about the hotel as they dont have insight as to how each guest is going to behave!

For me, I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 October 2013

In many respects I agree with the comments of JESSWADECORFU and it is obvious that we were staying at this hotel at the same time. In addition to the nightly wall of sound, the north London mobile-addicted family and the loud Essex boys, we also had the misfortune to be present during a conference of about 70 young and very noisy young people from France many of whom decided to visit the pool at around 0530 and yell and scream at full pitch - could not believe that this did not seem to bother the invisible hotel staff. Not a 5* experience..

The buffet breakfast was superb but we were not offered a menu until day 5 for items such as poached eggs, omlettes etc. It was disappointing to find that there was only one restaurant available for lunch and dinner with the same menu at both times and each and every day although the food was on the whole of high quality and was well presented.

Without exception the stafff were charming but it seemed that management or dirction was sadly lacking.

We loved our room - a twin junior suite - and its location with a view of the sea, pool area and the marina at the side. Fortunately we discovered before travelling that the so-called deluxe rooms with twin beds overlooked a car park and thus were noisy during the night.

The price of drinks at the bar on the roof seemed extremely high - overall the drinks and beverages were rather costly and 5 euros for a glass of milk from room service came as a shock.

This is a lovely hotel with potential to be a great one but needs to be more consistent in its services, general information and approach to its guests. Ann & Pat, surrey

Room Tip: Avoid de luxe twin bedded rooms - these are all overlooking a car park, and to minimise sound from nearby hotel try a corner suite facing the marina - at a higher cost of course.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank ANN H
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We have stayed here twice and really enjoyed the hotel, the rooms are lovely, spacious and modern, although starting to look a little tired. The staff are great but not always enough staff around. The food is superb although food and drink to buy can be pricey compared to the rest of the resort. Great location and views, very clean and comfortable. The new improved pool is much better.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends