“Get there early or book!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Siesta Grill

Siesta Grill
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Get there early or book!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

Went to Siesta Grill at 7.30 and there were only 2 tables available that accomadated 4, the rest of the restaurant was reserved, so we dropped on, by 8pm it was full. I had the T-bone steak, it was fantastic, medium rate and melt in the mouth. The aioli and bread that we had first was superb, we couldn't stop eating it. The kids had the kebabs, which were beef and pork, they finished the lot. I would recommend Siesta Grill to everyone, it's a little walk from Santa Eulalia but after you have had a good fill it's nice to take a gentle stroll back to help the mass of meat go down.

• Visited October 2013

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Good experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

After reading reviews we decided to give this place a try. Glad we did. Nice courtyard setting.
The menu is small but the food is great. We ordered 4 steak dinners (2 T-Bone, 2 Fillet) and 1 Salmon. Everything was delicious and good value for money too.
I think it would be very hard to get a table here in the height of summer without booking, as it was extremely busy when we went at the end of September, and we only just managed to get the last table.

abergavenny
“plan &simple”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

Meat,Fish, BBQ the way to eat good food brillantly cooked &served .On a warm September evening what better way to enjoy a bbq Fillet steak, mine and my wife had sole, salad &jacket potato.so simple but so good.Second visit the lamb &fillet steak. do not go if you are not very hungary. you will not be dissapointed.

Surrey
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

This place is just amazing. Never tasted fillet steak like it! Its like walking into a garden, the food is cooked outside, and served with salad and french bread. Really top quality food and not overpriced. I try and go there every time I am in Ibiza

Visited September 2013
Aberdeen, Scotland
“Thank god they are open late!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

Got back to Siesta (St Eulalia) pretty late from a wee jolly to San An and thank god the Siesta Grill was open. For only 18 Euros I got the BIGGEST fillet steak I have ever seen and my god it was sensational. No idea where the beef is sourced from but when it tastes that good who cares! However, the wife had Prawns. They were still in shells which is fine but they were not deveined which is a bit of a disappointment. Still, for this, and drinks for under 40 Euros I reckon it is an absolute steal!