“MUST GO HERE!”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful place! We visited here twice on our holiday after being recommended by our parents. 3 courses for 14€ is amazing and even if you pay 4€ extra for fillet steak you have still paid less for 3 courses than a normal fillet steak price! Waiters are very attentive and will help you with anything and above all the food is delicious! Thank you!

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Went on a friends recommendation and was very happy. We all opted for the set menu at 14 euros which offered plenty of choices. Some carried a few extra euros surcharge for the posher grub.
I had Garlic mushroom to start which was wonderful and T bone to follow. Desert was whisky cake with more than a hint of alcohol. Really very good. Wife and son had different meals equally pleasing. Booking recomended as it gets busy. Many choices on the menu for all. Closed Sundays.
Great staff. Will go again.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

My family and I visited this restaurant last week and had an excellent meal here. We were attracted to the restaurant by it's decor that gave off a quirky hippy vibe, which we loved.
It was 14 Euros for 3 courses and there was plenty of choice on the menu. I opted for the soup of the day to start (Leek and potato) which was home made and absolutely delicious. For my main I had the lemon Moroccan chicken which was also lovely. I finished off the meal with a lemon meringue pie, again, beautiful.
I was very impressed with the quality of the food and value for money. Drinks were also not too pricey.

The staff were friendly and looked after us well. I had a great evening here and would definitely recommend anyone to eat there.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Ate here twice, great value three courses for 14 euros - large choice.

I'd highly recommend the pâté starter and I know my husband loved the salmon tagliatelle.

Quite warm inside (but it is August) - you can reserve a table outside.

Staff are very friendly - old recommend

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Had dinner there on Saturday. The choice of food is great,the roast shoulder of lamb was awesome, best meal of the holiday. My fussy sixteen year old asked for a second portion of spaghetti bolognes! Packed solid when most of the other restaurants were empty.no surprise why.Attentive service, well recommended.