Hostal Buenavista
Invisa Hotel Club Cala Verde(Santa Eulalia del Rio)(Great Value!)
US$156
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Aguas de Ibiza(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
US$298
ME Ibiza(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
US$248
US$224
Melia.com
Parot Quality Apartments(Santa Eulalia del Rio)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$98
  • Restaurant
US$259
US$238
Destino Pacha Ibiza Resort(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
US$174
US$167
Orbitz.com
FERGUS Paraiso Beach Hotel(Es Canar)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$74
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Catalonia Ses Estaques(Santa Eulalia del Rio)(Great Value!)
US$117
Invisa Hotel Club Cala Blanca(Santa Eulalia del Rio)(Great Value!)
US$116
  • Pool
Agroturismo Atzaro(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
US$398
All reviewsbuena vistaair consanta eulaliaspent nights herepool areapaellayogurtsuperior roombars and restaurantssea viewbalconyibizasunbedschillout
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 July 2013

booked this little gem after seeing reasonable write-ups on trip advisor and thought I would go make my own mind up, was not looking for a party crowd so this seemed fine. Its just of the beaten track with lovely views of the sea and 5 minutes walk into town and for beach. We arrived late at night and didnt know what to expect when the taxi dropped us off at very steep steps, if you are not so mobile this is not the place for you as it is built on a hill and has lots of different levels, with its rooms and gardens but if you have no problems in that department it is just lovely, its a total chill pill with lounge chairs and beds outside where its just perfect to take a book and kick back. The rooms are not large but look inviting with their old worldy furniture and 4 poster beds, its not modern and there is no television (lovely total peace) (there is a room where you could watch) but the hotel has free wifi and they dont charge you for the safe, which is nice in this day and age; where you get stung for everything. Breakfast was included and served in a lovely open room, continental with a nice choice of spanish ham, cheese, bread and eggs, always replaced when getting low. The hotel offers a "Chill Out garden, really pretty, nice music and the food was really good we ate there 3 out of our 4 nights and really enjoyed it, but after 3 to 7 you can not get any food so either order lunch before or walk to the little supermarket. This hotel is in a lovely location, and is great for the traveler who does not want the usual chain star hotel, its different and it has character, staff were nice and helpful, just a couple of minus, a few beds around the pool are broken, I went through about 3 before I found one that was not and the A/C in the room do not seem to work to the best of their ability, so we put it on a few hours before sleeping, usually 10 minutes would be enough, would we go back absolutely, we loved it

Room Tip: we had a normal room with a sea view, but they do have rooms with balcony
1  Thank zargapuss
Reviewed 24 July 2013

The hotel is well located, you can reach both the beach and the city centre in 5 minutes. The rooms are not very big, but they are very nice, especially for those couples who are looking for a private and romantic place to be. The hotel has a swimming pool and there are beautiful gardens where you can relax. There is also a restaurant, next to the hotel, where you can eat special home made "Paellas". Santa Eualaria Des Riu offers the possibility to reach all the most beautiful places of the island thanks to its public means of transport. I really enjoyed my expierence in the hotel Buena Vista thanks to the kindness of the people and the quality of the service. I think that there's is a good relationship between price and service.

1  Thank Erika C
Reviewed 23 July 2013

When I read the negative reviews on here I was a bit concerned I had booked a week of disappointment. Yes, there are steep steps that lead to the entrance but I knew that from doing a "reccy" last year before I decided to book. The hotel is an authentic Spanish hotel built when there were obviously uninterupted views to the sea and risk assessments were unheard of. I booked a rural room as I wanted a bit of luxury at what I considered to be a reasonable price for July. Our room was quirky, a four poster bed which was comfortable, air con and a nice private balcony allowing great views to the sea. The bathroom had a great walk in shower however there are no coffee making facilities or fridge. That said the pool area and restaurant are great, we ate twice in the restaurant, really laid back and good service. The gardens are beautiful, so is the ambience.

Room Tip: Rural rooms are best ie 104 or 105. Take a travel kettle and bottle opener/corkscrew.
Reviewed 18 June 2013

I had the unfortunate luck of staying at the Buenavista for 2 nights. When I left, I found that my jacket and an expensive scarf were no longer in the closet where I had left them. The man (owner?) said nothing had been found and the only person that was in there was house cleaning - he forced me to confront the house cleaning staff instead of doing it himself. Of course, she denied ever seeing the items. As I was staying the week nearby, I told them I would come back in case they "found" the items... I came back 3x during the week. Each time, the owner acted annoyed and after a long wait would once again take me to confront house cleaning. Basically, no help, no honesty and loads of arrogance. Now, after reading the reviews of others that have had the same experience as me I can only warn you to do yourself a favor and find another hotel. It's really a shame because the restaurant, pool and gardens are nice but I suspect the restaurant is run by other people. Go for dinner, but don't stay at this dump.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank CuriousTraveler00
Reviewed 4 June 2013

The hostal has a nice view over the village and the sea, but also a lot of stairs to climb as said in the other reviews. I cannot tell about the summer, but in May it was very empty and as we had rainy weather, the rooms were really humid and cold. So I cannot recommend it for the cold months. The blankets are thin and the air condition is not useful for heating the room. Additionally the breakfast is not very good: coffee tastes like instant coffee. And there is no fresh fruit. Maybe the I pression would have been better in the summer, but is was not as expected ...

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple