All reviews santa eulalia evening meal overlooking the marina bathrooms need updating pool area ibiza town air con half board star hotel plenty of choice lovely hotel bars and restaurants small pool reception staff walk in shower lovely room brilliant location
Reviewed 25 June 2018

My daughter and I stayed here for 4 nights in the school holidays and we had a fabulous time, despite neither of us being over 60! The hotel was spotlessly clean, the staff were very friendly and helpful and the hotel was in a great position overlooking the marina.We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would not hesitate to stay here again. During our stay there was a great mix of ages and I certainly do not agree with the previous review which states the hotel can only be enjoyed by people over 60. There were lots of great bars and restaurants in the area and the hotel was close to the centre.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank TWelf
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Just returned from a week at Tres Torres. Totally agree with previous review billy_shaz. Lovely position, we had a sea view room.
Good points; great position over marina, spotlessly clean, lovely reception staff, rooms tastesfully done, great aircon, good choice at breakfast, free drinking water in rooms, free very good wifi
Bad points; Paper thin walls (could hear everything, even in bathroom), noisy plastic sheets on beds, limited choice bland evening meals.
Holiday was spoilt by lack of sleep because of the noise, please remember to take ear plugs. Lack of sun beds didn't bother us as we love the beach anyway.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank donut991
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We booked this hotel as part of a TUI 2 week B&B package as it was close to the marina, had a pool etc. But no-one told us about the hidden charges upon check in. Obviously there is the local tax (80 euros) which TUI told us about, then 3.50 euros a day to use the safe in the room. We also requested a room with a sea view and double bed via TUI (as we were there for 2 weeks). But the hotel said one wasn't available and I could upgrade for 11.00 euros a day to a superior room! Which I did as it was a long break. The hotel has had a refurb but it's a simply gloss over as the walls are still 2mm thick and you can hear every conversation in the rooms next door and if you have a pensioner with a bad cough you too could be up all night listening to their death rattle of a cough every 5 mins! Thanks Maude! The hotel caters for the over 60's who all get up at 6am to put their towels on the beds next to the pool which leaves you no chance of getting a bed if you wake after 8am! The pool is surrounded by the cast of 'Cacoon'. So we had to go to the beach and hire sunbeds at an additional cost of 15 euros a day (with an umbrella I'm not tight!). As for breakfast I have so many bruises from the boney elbows of pensioners who elbowed me out the way to get a tea bag or their breakfast and because the old folks are up early the cleaning maids descend on the rooms like wasps on lollies! They start cleaning the rooms from 07:30am onwards and have no concept on how to move furniture! It literally sounds like Keith Moon is having an after party in each room on each floor! So no matter how late you want to rise after a night in Ibiza the cleaners make sure you're awake by 8am at the latest! Thanks Consuela you're doing a great job! We are no spring chickens at 46 & 50 but come on ... I'm not on a Saga holiday and would have liked to speak to people of a similar age or younger but oh yeah I forget I couldn't because there were no beds available beside the pool and it was only early June and no one in the bar because they are sipping tea instead! So there you go .... nice looking hotel close to the marina but sadly inside its more like a Saga camp and I think I would be better suited in a 18-30s because at least they sleep until midday and go out at night! (that was tongue in cheek) I wouldn't really stay in a 18-30's been there and done it 25 years ago! There again if you are 60+ you will love this hotel so get booking Madge & Maude! Sorry not for me! Well unless your over 60 ... you're love it !!

Room Tip: Only book if you are over 60 years old !
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Billy_Shaz
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Returned here after a few years and I was pleased to see the room updates, especially the new en suite and the improved patio doors, which were long overdue. I thought that the range of food was adequate at breakfast, but rather limited at dinner. The Tres Torres does not have spacious grounds and the pool is a modest size. However, I like mainly the location and the staff, who are friendly and courteous. The free wifi works well in the rooms and the air-con is efficient. If you’re looking for a reasonable hotel within 5 minutes walk of the town and beach and you don’t need facilities like a spa, hairdresser, gym, etc., then the Tres Torres could be a good choice.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank AirCon66
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here again as it's my favourite place I found the resort very quiet which was unusual, hotel and staff friendly which I liked hotel clean lots of choice of food for everyone's taste shame about the weather but couldn't be helped will definitely be back again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family