I have never written a review before, but this hotel was so exceptional, I just had to write one. We have just returned from our first trip to Ibiza and what a fantastic stay. All you need for a brilliant holiday is a booking at this hotel, your clothes and money. You don't even need to pack a swimming towel as even these are supplied. The room and bathroom is well set out, a good size and well equipped. Hairdryer, toiletries, beautiful soft towels in the bathroom and kettle with tea and coffee making facilities in the bedroom. Really strong safe for valuables and plenty of drawer and hanging space for your clothes. We had a lovely room overlooking the boatyard and the sea. I agree with the other reviews regarding cleanliness, it could not be faulted. The gardeners keep the grounds immaculate. The food was fantastic and the waiters very attentive. We arrived just after midnight, hungry, thirsty and tired, the hotel had anticipated this and had a sandwich, fruit and a bottle of water ready for us. Nothing was too much trouble for the reception staff, even down to having a set of scales available to departing guests for them to check the weight of their suitcases. The entertainment at night was first class, in fact we spent most evenings in the hotel as you would be hard pushed to find entertainment of this calibre elsewhere. The resident duo SASS & BRASS were excellent as were the Thomson Gold Entertainment Team. Their production shows were an absolute triumph. Like his staff, the Manager really cares that each guest was having a good holiday and took the trouble to mingle and chat to the guests. Thank you Ses Estaques for a wonderful holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern hotel located on the seafront near Santa Eularia des Riu , one of the largest, most beautiful towns of Ibiza, just 16 kilometres from the capital. In Santa Eularia des Riu you will find excellent restaurants and beaches, renowned for their beauty and tranquility. Catalonia Ses Estaques is situated in a luxuriant pine forest and enjoys fantastic views over the marina and the town centre. Guests can enjoy a wealth of facilities including a superb terrace with garden, swimming-pool, bar, solarium and two Jacuzzis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Odigeo so you can book your Catalonia Ses Estaques reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Ses Estaques Hotel
- Hotel Ses Estaques
- Catalonia Ses Estaques Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio