We stayed here in September ,not a great start with a room move and mattress change in the replacement room but things improved dramatically . The rooms are a little small and dated but they are ok . The hotel overlooks a very picturesque bay with lovely clear inviting water . The sunbeds are located in various areas of the hotel arond the tennis courts, around the pool ,along the walkway to the pool and our favourite spot a group of about 30 beds overlooking the bay ,gorgeous, as usual though you have to be quick to nab one ! The food at this hotel is amazing so much choice and totally delicious even apple crumbles and bread and butter puddings ,however the restaurant drinks we feel were expensive at 5.6 euros for a small still water and a small lager, but you dont have to have it. The staff pride themselves on providing a service their clients expect and they do just that ,well done . The evening entertainment was very good and there were also evening and daytime quizzes . The snacks available at the pool bar during the day were also very good and reasonably priced .The area surrounding the hotel has a small marina and a nice esplanade walk to the lively village and ferry dock very easy walking with plenty of seats along the way for people with walking difficulties..People love this hotel and we experienced Gala night when all the hotel staff attend and presents are awarded to all lady guests wether its your 1st or as in 1 particular case 32nd visit ! People return every year and meet up with their friends its like a big happy family amazing . We will be returning here in the not to distant future ,its great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern hotel located on the seafront near Santa Eularia des Riu , one of the largest, most beautiful towns of Ibiza, just 16 kilometres from the capital. In Santa Eularia des Riu you will find excellent restaurants and beaches, renowned for their beauty and tranquility. Catalonia Ses Estaques is situated in a luxuriant pine forest and enjoys fantastic views over the marina and the town centre. Guests can enjoy a wealth of facilities including a superb terrace with garden, swimming-pool, bar, solarium and two Jacuzzis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Catalonia Ses Estaques reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Ses Estaques Hotel
- Hotel Ses Estaques
- Catalonia Ses Estaques Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio