although this Hotel is officially a 3 star, it is a very well run and very clean Hotel, in the perfect spot by the sea although no beach, the beach is a short stroll away. The views are beautiful and a short 5 minutes stroll to the marina where there are lots of restaurants and bars, the lovely little town is approx 10 minutes walk on the promenade. The entertainment was excellent. Our only complaint is I did request a quiet room,but we were above the outside entertainment which goes on until midnight room 301 and then they stack the chairs so could not get to sleep until 12.30am so if this is not for you request room overlooking tennis courts which as a lovely view of the bay.
I truly feel the manager should go into room 301 at around 11.30pm and listen to the noise from
the stage I think he would be very shocked. All in all a good Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern hotel located on the seafront near Santa Eularia des Riu , one of the largest, most beautiful towns of Ibiza, just 16 kilometres from the capital. In Santa Eularia des Riu you will find excellent restaurants and beaches, renowned for their beauty and tranquility. Catalonia Ses Estaques is situated in a luxuriant pine forest and enjoys fantastic views over the marina and the town centre. Guests can enjoy a wealth of facilities including a superb terrace with garden, swimming-pool, bar, solarium and two Jacuzzis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Catalonia Ses Estaques reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Ses Estaques Hotel
- Hotel Ses Estaques
- Catalonia Ses Estaques Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio