This hotel when built no doubt deserved its stars but now is in need of a little TLC. Missing tiles in bathroom. The prints on the walls faded to a beige colour.Lift floor numbers do not correspond to the floor number as you emerge. Nothing to spoil the holiday but detracts. The big gripe is that Thompsons pay the hotel so little that they have to rip you off for everthing extra. Jug of Sangria 11 Euro in the nearby super market 2 Euro a litre. Use of safe key for two weeks 40 Euro. 15 mins computer use 1 Euro. The coffee machine which works perfecly every morning at breakfast is out of order every evening at dinner. Cup at the bar 1.85 Euro !!! If you want a daily paper to read prepare to read The D Mirror or D Mail ! They cannot get the Telegraph but every paper shop in town can.
Despite all the above you will enjoy a holiday here, the food is excellent, the staff always helpful and the situation very pleasant. Check for Jelly fish prior to diving in. I did not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern hotel located on the seafront near Santa Eularia des Riu , one of the largest, most beautiful towns of Ibiza, just 16 kilometres from the capital. In Santa Eularia des Riu you will find excellent restaurants and beaches, renowned for their beauty and tranquility. Catalonia Ses Estaques is situated in a luxuriant pine forest and enjoys fantastic views over the marina and the town centre. Guests can enjoy a wealth of facilities including a superb terrace with garden, swimming-pool, bar, solarium and two Jacuzzis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Odigeo so you can book your Catalonia Ses Estaques reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Ses Estaques Hotel
- Hotel Ses Estaques
- Catalonia Ses Estaques Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio