We returned to the Ses Estaques for my birthday in the 2nd week of June with our friends.
We chose to up-grade to a superior room (these can only be booked and the 10euro per night paid directly to the hotel on arrival) these rooms are the same size as the other rooms but have a fab wet room, tea and coffee (provide your own water) and the safe is included, despite a few maintenance problems which were dealt with promptly they are well worth the extra. At present there are only about 12 upgraded rooms but hopefully more will be commissioned ready for next year.
As ever the food, service and staff are excellent ,the only thing was the breakfast chef was quite slow and you had to wait for either the eggs or the bacon which got worse if an omelette was requested.
But all being well we will be back next year ,but mid May it was very hot in June.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern hotel located on the seafront near Santa Eularia des Riu , one of the largest, most beautiful towns of Ibiza, just 16 kilometres from the capital. In Santa Eularia des Riu you will find excellent restaurants and beaches, renowned for their beauty and tranquility. Catalonia Ses Estaques is situated in a luxuriant pine forest and enjoys fantastic views over the marina and the town centre. Guests can enjoy a wealth of facilities including a superb terrace with garden, swimming-pool, bar, solarium and two Jacuzzis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Catalonia Ses Estaques reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Ses Estaques Hotel
- Hotel Ses Estaques
- Catalonia Ses Estaques Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio