Invisa Hotel Club Cala Verde
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Invisa Hotel Club Cala Blanca(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
  • Pool
Grupotel Cala San Vicente(San Juan Bautista)
  • Beachfront
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Can Curreu(Sant Carles de Peralta)
Very Good 4/5
Club Cala Azul(Cala Llenya)
  • Pool
Can Skye(Sant Carles de Peralta)
Great 4.5/5
Fiesta Hotel Cala Nova(Es Canar)
  • Breakfast included
1,372 results
All reviewssister hotelpirate islandfree busanimation teammini clubfamily holidayla marinasanta eulaliakids clubevening entertainmentgreat holidaynearest townmain restaurantsea viewbranded spiritspaellagolf buggy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Had a wonderful time at hotel until my daughter tripped over wooden sleepers on pathway to pirate ship. The issue we had is that they filled the gaps between sleepers with sharp stones of about 20-30mm. ( not really suitable for such a high traffic area of small children) my little girl fell face down and badly cut her eye, she had to have operation in hospital. hotel did the bare minimum to help and Ordered a taxi. Reported the incident to the rep in resort and was told somebody would inspect the area to advise hotel. But back in the UK first choice said they were very sorry but would send an email to hotel. I realise it was a terrible accident and count our lucky stars my daughter did not loose her eye but feel strongly that these stones are not suitable and would advise any parents to hold there child's hand when walking to the pirate ship.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
7  Thank Tim S
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Our family: two adults and a five years old child.
Location: on a little hill directly on the bay. Three minutes walk on a steep path or a some-dozen step stair to the seaside. Here a narrow sandy beach and a very nice sea (smoothly sloping). The beach is public (according to Spanish regulation): you can rent deckchair and umbrella at the beach (it was 14 €/day or 7 € / half day) or use your own (hotel lends you an umbrella for 1€/day). Beach and sea ideal for playing with your children; a small walk is possible.
Hotel: a central building with reception and common services (restaurant, snack bar, travel assistance, and so on) and several blocks built along the hill (so, steps and steps: consider them a pro or a con according to your habits and legs!)
Room: we booked a standard room. It was clean and had standard quality furniture and a little terrace with a very nice view on the bay.
Staff: very kind, both at the reception and at restaurants.
Restaurants: A main restaurant from whose terrace you can enjoy a view of the bay and a brasserie, that offers grilled food, pizza, fries, hot dogs and burgers. Brasserie and restaurant are few steps apart each other, so you can seat at the restaurant and take food from the brasserie.
Food: it was well assorted and tasty. Supper theme rotates on a weekly basis (Oriental, Italian, Seafood, Mexican...) and we enjoyed very much (ok: our child indulged on hot dogs, but, you know, it was holiday).
Swimming Pools: three. A mini for babies and two medium for children and adults. Usually crowded. Larger pools are available at Cala Bianca Hotel, whoe aduls only pool is usually almost empty.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank rassim
Invisa-Hot, Gerente at Invisa Hotel Club Cala Verde, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for booking with us. We are glad to know that you liked our resort and its facilities. We hope that you will stay at our hotel when you are going to visit Ibiza again.
We invite you to follow us on our Facebook page: Invisa Hoteles.

Thank you and kind regards!

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We went to this hotel as an older family, with the youngest being 16. We chose this hotel because it was all inclusive and there were lots of activities that you could do which we loved the sound of. However, we were a bit worried before we went that the hotel was going to be full of young children. It was a perfect place for children and very child friendly, however it was a good balance for children and adults, so not an issue at all.
We were there for 11 days but wish we had stayed for two weeks because it was so brilliant. We did not get bored even though the hotel is a little remote. We originally thought, once we had arrived at Cala Verde that we would spend quite a lot of time at Cala Blanca as it was larger, however we actually never went over there because there was more than enough at Cala Verde and the fact it was smaller was nice. Also the views were stunning, the activities provided at the hotel were varied and good fun and the Animation team were absolutely fantastic. They made such an effort with us and even though we were slightly older as a family, they encouraged us to do all the activities and became friends. They definitely made the holiday- all of them were fab, friendly, welcoming and funny!
The all inclusive was excellent. We were not sure what the selection of drinks would include, whether it would only be local drinks but there was much more than we thought, a very large selection of spirits, beers and non-alcoholic drinks. The food was superb, with a huge selection for each meal and a wide variety of international cuisine, something to suit everybody.
The hotel is spotlessly clean, the staff were all very helpful and friendly and spoke excellent English. The rooms were more than adequate, a good size, cleaned well, excellent showers with constant hot water, good air conditioning and we had a good view of the sea even though we did not ask specifically for this. The only slight negative was the wifi. You had to pay if you wanted it and when you did buy it, it only really worked in the reception area and was slow.
The hotel is on a hill and overlooks the beautiful beach. You do have to use steps or a slope to get to the beach but it is less than a five minute walk and using the slope is much easier. It is no bother at all!
Overall we had an amazing holiday, we have been home for more than two weeks but we are still reminiscing on it. It was fantastic, beautiful location, lovely hotel and especially the animation team- amazing!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
10  Thank SophieDann

Dear Sophie,

Thank you for booking with us. We are glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay at out resort and also that you enjoyed the beautiful island! We will welcoming you in your next holiday! We invite you to follow us on our Facebook page: Invisa Hoteles.

Thank you and kind Regards!

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I don't often write reviews, mainly due to the fact i never have time, but this is the best holiday I have ever been on, without a shadow of a doubt. We visited in July (sorry for the delay!) and it was simply incredible.

I actually proposed to my wife there and I must admit that the hotel did absolutely everything they could to make it special for us. they laid our table with coral rose petals, gave us a bottle of champagne and played along with my ruse that it was an apology for the air con being faulty, convincingly enough to fool my then fiancée. This was all orchestrated by the owner of the hotel, who was again fantastic (after 5 minutes of asking of I was ABSOLUTELY sure I wanted to get married, and trying to put me off - i hope his wife doesnt read this ;-) )

The kids club was fantastic - the staff were full of energy and my daughter (5) had the time of her life. they also took the kids away often for the whole day, so we were left to relax.

Best food I've ever had in all inclusive - there really is something for everyone. Top tip - book the "special" restaurant in advance and as many times as they will allow you - the food here is world class.

Trust me - you will NOT make a mistake booking here!!!

Room Tip: Pay a little extra for the premium rooms - well worth it!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank 351rynrl
Invisa-Hot, Gerente at Invisa Hotel Club Cala Verde, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Dear Sir,

We are so glad to know that you celebrated such an event at our Resort! We hope you will be back at our hotel with a big family!

Thank you for booking with us. We invite you to follow us on our Facebook page: Invisa Hoteles.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Actually feel a bit sad not given this review Excellent - but let me make it very clear from the start, we don't want any more people going to Invisa Cala Verde as we will definitely be considering again next year!!

Booked with Thompson from Bristol.
Flights were very efficient and online check in made things very smooth indeed. Flight crew very helpful and friendly. 24 July - 7 August

Arrival (Airport)
Was a bit disappointed that three of the four bus drivers just shrugged their shoulders at me when trying to work out which Thompson bus we were booked on. However, eventually sorted.

Transfer
We we pretty lucky. Only two quick drop offs at playa d'en bossa (10 minutes away) and then all other travellers were heading to Es Figueral. Took about 30/40 minutes all in.

Arrival (Hotel)
All on the bus were dropped off at Invisa Cala Blanca Reception. Heart was in mouth when told I had no booking, but they rang the other Hotel and confirmed we were dropped off at the wrong reception. Three families waited 10 minutes and Staff transferred us all to Invisa Cala Verde. This process could have been clearer and drop off at the right place would have been nice.

Now about the Hotel.
Arrival:
Having seen the Cala Blanca reception and location, we were personally very pleased with Cala Verde - set higher on the cliff and felt less busy. Both sister hotels have lovely, well maintained grounds and very clean.
Our check in was swift, very friendly and we were made to feel welcome. The staff were sorry that we had been dropped off at Blanca but to be fair that I feel was a Thompson issue not the Hotel.
Room:
Our room was in the main block, 3rd floor (above reception and the restaurant). This was absolutely perfect to get to and from the pool, bar, meal times etc. We had a a great view of the mountains, sea and beach and the sun stayed on our balcony late on in the evening.
Acknowledging other reviews, there are many stairs and slopes to the beach and to other apartment blocks in the resort. A certain level of health and fitness is required, however, the views and quality of this hotel make it worth while.
Our room was basic but very clean and the cleaner on our floor was very attentive and considerate - she even asked my 7 year old daughter if she wanted some beach toys and ball that departed guests had left behind.
Personally, sleep quality could have been better. The beds are very hard and pillows very thin. However, I know other guests asked for extra and they were given. The rooms have black out blinds, but the bright stream of light under the door did affect my sleep.
Shower very good.
Towels changed as required
Hairdryer provided, but did take wife/daughter a bit of time to dry their hair.
Restaurant:
Very very impressed. For a three star, the food quality, choice, variation and efforts by the staff to keep the place clean and tidy was exceptional.
Pool:
Baby dipping pool, toddler pool and main pool that gets to 1.8m. Life guard, plenty of sun beds, cleaned and checked regularly. Kids are allowed small balls, snorkels etc, but no big inflatables - which pleased us!
Pirate island is a great place for the kids. We went 4 times. Only 10 minutes walk between Cala Blanca and Verde. Hold your shorts and bikinis!
Animation Team:
These guys an gals work their socks off and those encountered were simply dedicated to their jobs to make you have fun and your kids to feel safe. I am very stand off with this sort of thing, but even I got involved; I assure you this takes a lot. They are up very early, always acknowledge you, talk to the children and genuinely show an interest in you. Won't name particular ones individually but thank you - your efforts were appreciated by me, my family and the families we made friends with.
Location:
Yes, remote and as a fidget I could have done with more placed to walk to. But actually, I needed to relax and this was achieved! The hotel put on a regular free bus, their is a ferry boat to Ibiza on the beach and taxi's are very efficient.

Summary:
PROS
YES we would go back.
Food - excellent
Decent choice of drinks
Views beautiful
Hippy Market well worth a visit.
Animation team superb.
All staff but one encountered fantastic and worked their socks off. (Won't name the individual, but witnessed on 4 occasions very poor attitude towards customers and even discussed with other guests who had encountered the same problem).
Felt 100% that my daughter was safe and even saw an animation team member identify a child who looked lost and she stayed with him keeping him reassured and helped find his family.
Lovely beaches, clear water, reasonable costs to higher paddle boards and kayaks.
Cons:
Sleep quality for me.
Sometimes a little over use of the microphone around the pool when activities were on. Didn't push you to join in, but then, at times, gave a running commentary of what was going on - not necessary.
Horrid pre mixed cocktails!
For some, steps may be an issue (but reception will help you leave your buggies with them)
Remote location for those who like more activity.

And finally, nothing the hotel can really do anything about, but other people/cultures attitude towards etiquette, spacial awareness, eating habits queues etc

I'm more than happy to help answer questions if you want to contact me.

Room Tip: With a baby/young child where a push chair is required, it may well be worth requesting the main block (1) as it has a lift. One of the upgrade areas (amazing views) has 85 steps - that's before you've walked to the beach. You will love it though I'm sure.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank trollhunter

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for booking with us. We want to apologize for the inconvenients you have found in our Resort. But aslo thank you for the nice and kind words with which you have described our Resort! We hope you will staya gaina t our hotel in your next holiday and we also invite you to follow us on our Facebook page: Invisa Hoteles.