“Amazing experience”
Review of Punta Dive Ibiza

Punta Dive Ibiza
Reviewed 19 December 2013

This review has been a long pending one, but definitely wanted to write about it. We had opted for the discover scuba diving course since we were all first timers. And the experience was just amazing. Though the day we chose to scuba dive was not a great one, due to the water currents and all, but the experience we had was breath taking. The instructors were very helpful and patient, since some of us didn't even know how to swim. We were in the sea for about 3 hours including the time taken for understanding the signs and technique of breathing underwater and getting accustomed to the gears. They gave us enough time to feel comfortable in the water. They also got some pictures and videos taken under the water. They even picked us from the hotel, I think that was a good idea since the location for the center might be little tricky to be located (i.e. if you are not from that place). The only low part was the duration, wish we could have got some more time under the water. But I believe there were lot many other factors that day which weren't helping us that day to stay underwater for any longer and also Punta Dive were the only ones to even offer that much duration underwater for beginners.

1  Thank Shashmi
Jason_Hawkett, Owner at Punta Dive Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm glad you enjoyed our service. the team works really hard to ensure everyone has a great time - even if conditions sometimes are not perfect.

I'll pass on your comments to the staff and look forward to seeing you next time.

There are newer reviews for Punta Dive Ibiza

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Great crew. They were very professional with pick up from our hotel. They were very helpful and the boat dive to the lighthouse wreck was just wonderful. Rays, lobster and other delights for the eyes.

1  Thank Jahangard21

Many thanks for your review and glad you had a great time with us.

kind regards.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Punta Dive has managed to get the combination of expertise, safe diving and having a great time balanced really well , the friendliness of the guys makes for a special dive experience. I would recommend them highly, the facilities are better than most dive schools , the equipment is of a good standard and well treated by the team when in use.

1  Thank Kim G

I'm pleased you enjoyed your time here and thanks for the great comments.
We have a great team and it's always nice to hear they are appreciated.

Hope to see you again next year.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Having not dived for a couple of years, I wasn't planning on doing during this holiday. I was a little nervous as it had been a while since my last dive and it was my first boat dive, but was instantly put at ease. I was buddied 1 on 1 with one of their divemasters, which made me feel more comfortable. The dive centre is really good value for money as well, they pick you up and drop you off at your hotel and the price includes full equipment hire. Overall it was a great day and has reminded me what how much I loved about diving. I want to thank all the staff at the centre and would recommend them to anyone visiting the island.

1  Thank snuffs85
Jason_Hawkett, Owner at Punta Dive Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

Thanks for your comments - glad you had a great time with us.
Come and see us again next time.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I really wanted to try scuba diving although i am scared of being underwater. I was on holiday with my brother and my boyfriend and we all tried it out. At first while preparing for going in deep i thought i wouldn't be able to do it as i continued to panic whenever i knelt down under the water for a few minutes. Although i still wasn't completely confident with doing this we took a small swim along the floor and it really helped me, and before i knew it we were getting deeper and i felt more relaxed and a slight achievement that i was coping and dealing with it. The instructors are really helpful and know what they are doing. They don't rush you and let you take things at your own pace. They stay completely aware of whats going on and how you are coping under the water, and reassure you a lot to make sure your okay and that you aren't having any problems. They gave you understandable briefing before the dive and taught you the basics of everything you needed to know before doing your dive, which was all useful and easy to remember. While under water they took some good pictures and videos which we then purchased afterwards on a CD. We all had a good time and it was worth trying it for 75 euros each. I would recommend to anyone that wants to try it to just go for it as when will it be likely that your going to do it again? :)

1  Thank Dannii B

Thanks for your positive comments.
Glad you had a great first dive with us and thanks for sharing some of your pictures.

Come and see us again next time.