“Amazing Food”

Le 27 Restaurante
Price range: US$0 - US$35
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Small French bistrot that is managed by a young couple. The restaurant is located in the restaurat street, near the town hall square. It has a very friendly and warm interior and has two terraces, one of them is only used during the summer. In the winter we open from Tuesday to Saturday at midday (from 13:00-15:30) and we serve a 14,50€ menu that includes a starter, a main course and a drink and in the evening (from 18:30 - 23:30) it is "a la carte". In the summer we open from Monday to Saturday from 19:00-23:00.
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I went to this restaurant with some hesistation as I had never tried French Cuisine in my life but this hesitation faded as soon as I seen the menu. Loads of choice and the fact that steaks were on the menu settled all nerves.
The Mussels Provencal was exeptional and the steak was cooked to perfection. (Little Tip: if you like your steak done rare, ask for it medium as it then comes cooked perfectly rare, I assumed it would be undercooked as it is French)
The staff were great and my wife requested a dish not on the menu and there were no issues in creating something for even the fussied of eaters (My wife, hence why french cuisine was eve on the menu)
The only thing I would have liked to see more of is the choice soft drinks for kids, Fruit shoots etc to keep them entertained(quiet) and let you enjoy your meal. Take a couple with you if you are eating with young children as the fruit juices come in small glasses.

1  Thank Nelly1682

Reviewed 28 July 2013

My extended family and I (8 of us in total) have just returned from Santa Eulalia. We visited Le 27 3 times and I would recommend this quality restaurant to you, whether you are a family, or a couple. The food is excellent and the staff very helpful. My only slight criticism is that the menu could become a little restrictive if you wanted to visit more often. I would particularly recommend the avocado and crab starter; the fillets of pork in mustard sauce main, the monk fish main and the fillet steak main with one of the sauces.

Osborne 1 - South Wales

Reviewed 28 July 2013

The terrace seating was good and the service very attentive but the food was quite average when you relate it to the price we paid. My salad starter was soggy and some of our party were served dishes that didn't relate to the menu description. There are many other good restaurants in the area which I would visit before this one.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

One Fillet steak wasn't a fillet cut, accompanied by thirteen chips with weren't hand cut potatoes but frozen chips that you would expect in a burger establishment, seven string beans must have been cooking since the spring as they disintegrated on the plate. Thank goodness for the pepper sauce which I had to use to add some flavour to the dish! And the six snails were crucified and hardly worth writing about!

1  Thank Matty111
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

Le 27 was recommended to us by our travel rep and it had the best food of everywhere we visited. We sat on the terrace which was lovely to be away from the street and you had a view over the fountain square. The food was truly sublime. My 21 year old son thinks the duck is the best meal he has ever had. The chocolate fondant is not to be missed. The staff are amazing - friendly, efficient and as it is a family business it has a personal touch. It was so good we went back the next night. We found it to be better and not as expensive as other higher rated restaurants we visited. It was also full each night so book or get there early.