“Le pizza is great”
Review of Le 27 Restaurante

Le 27 Restaurante
Price range: US$0 - US$34
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Small French bistrot that is managed by a young couple. The restaurant is located in the restaurat street, near the town hall square. It has a very friendly and warm interior and has two terraces, one of them is only used during the summer. In the winter we open from Tuesday to Saturday at midday (from 13:00-15:30) and we serve a 14,50€ menu that includes a starter, a main course and a drink and in the evening (from 18:30 - 23:30) it is "a la carte". In the summer we open from Monday to Saturday from 19:00-23:00.
“Le pizza is great”
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

This is a great pizza restaurant and the best place to sit is upstairs overlooking the street I would defiantly recommend this place.

• Visited August 2013

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Finally found a nice place to eat...”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

This is a great little place with very good food. We unfortunately didnt find this place until our last night in Santa eulalia. Don't listen to the negative reviews, there are a hundred places that are ten times worse.. I had the scallops as the main which were excellently done. My fiancé had the steak and it was a pleasure to finally get a good one on an island where they seem to think a steak should be 3mm thick and as tough as leather. It was cooked well and full of flavour. The staff are also really nice and friendly. We have taken their business card and will be returning next year when we come back to get married in Ibiza. We will be taking 20 or so of our friends out here for a meal as we thought it was that good.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Paul L
Dunbar, United Kingdom
“Amazing Food”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I went to this restaurant with some hesistation as I had never tried French Cuisine in my life but this hesitation faded as soon as I seen the menu. Loads of choice and the fact that steaks were on the menu settled all nerves.
The Mussels Provencal was exeptional and the steak was cooked to perfection. (Little Tip: if you like your steak done rare, ask for it medium as it then comes cooked perfectly rare, I assumed it would be undercooked as it is French)
The staff were great and my wife requested a dish not on the menu and there were no issues in creating something for even the fussied of eaters (My wife, hence why french cuisine was eve on the menu)
The only thing I would have liked to see more of is the choice soft drinks for kids, Fruit shoots etc to keep them entertained(quiet) and let you enjoy your meal. Take a couple with you if you are eating with young children as the fruit juices come in small glasses.

1 Thank Nelly1682
Newport, S. Wales
“Quality Meals”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

My extended family and I (8 of us in total) have just returned from Santa Eulalia. We visited Le 27 3 times and I would recommend this quality restaurant to you, whether you are a family, or a couple. The food is excellent and the staff very helpful. My only slight criticism is that the menu could become a little restrictive if you wanted to visit more often. I would particularly recommend the avocado and crab starter; the fillets of pork in mustard sauce main, the monk fish main and the fillet steak main with one of the sauces.

Osborne 1 - South Wales

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Good setting and service but Average food.”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

The terrace seating was good and the service very attentive but the food was quite average when you relate it to the price we paid. My salad starter was soggy and some of our party were served dishes that didn't relate to the menu description. There are many other good restaurants in the area which I would visit before this one.