Review Highlights

from US$51.81
from US$102.26
from US$161.19
More Info
All reviews fitness retreat sol beach house amazing week kick start personal training fitness regime high intensity great combination lovely group comfort zone great weekend public areas great training these guys next year programme claire
Reviewed 28 October 2018

Last week I returned from an amazing 5 day fitness retreat in Ibiza with 38 Degrees North and it was everything I wanted it to be. The training programmes were a great mixed variety of HIIT, kettlebells, boxing, TRX, weights, Yoga, Pilates and much more so you get to work the whole of the body. I was lucky to meet and train with a small group of people who were great and we got on very well. All of us at different fitness/ experience levels but 38 Degrees North ensure that the programme works for everyone - it was spot on.
The training programmes are balanced out with a couple of focus groups and i particularly enjoyed the one on nutrition. I train hard but nutrition is my weak point so it was good to understand this more - infact since returning i have enquired about a couple of courses to study this further.
We trained at the Sol Beach House in Ibiza and it was a lovely clean hotel that offered great food - the settings were lovely and nothing more stunning and doing a HIIT class overlooking the sea watching the sunrise.
James and Claire were AMAZING and me and a friend have already booked to do the 6 day retreat with them next September in Ibiza.
If you are looking for a fitness retreat whose focus is on balance NOT bootcamp then look no further - you will not be disapointed - only 329 days until i am back out there and yes i am counting down!

1  Thank Mixxit
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

I booked the Jump Start Retreat to challenge and improve myself, as I got somehow stuck in my progress when working out at home. From the first minute when you meet Claire & James you feel their passion for mind & body work. They are incredibly motivating and caring, it's not a bootcamp drill at all, but you find yourself pushing to your limits because you want it. I loved the holistic approach, with nutrition and goal setting workshops, exhausting HIIT trainings and relaxing Yoga sessions.
We were a small group, all women with different preconditions and different goals, but Claire & James managed to respond to everyone's individual needs and I think all of us left with more power, motivation and inspiration. Thank you!!
We stayed in Sol Beach House and I liked the wonderful rooms with unlimited sea view. The hotel seems to be recently refurbished, got nice pools and chill out areas. Shops and restaurants were also just a few walking minutes away. So you are always free to spend some time somewhere else (dinner at the hotel might get a little boring after two nights ;-) All the workout spots were just around the hotel. At the beach, in the pine forest or the garden.
I felt so energized after this retreat, will do it again for sure!

1  Thank Jasmin R
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I first heard about 38 degrees north a couple of years ago and have been meaning to come but never got round to it.
Well, this September, I found the time and decided to come on my own, something I wouldn’t normally do!
Really glad I did. The rest of the group were lovely and we all got on really well. Claire and James have been amazing....encouraging us all as and when we needed it.
The programme is very varied so you never get bored, but there is a good balance between activities and having your own space and time.
The Sol Beach House Hotel has a lovely relaxed vibe and the food is really good with plenty of healthy choices.
I’m already signed up to the academy that Claire and James run, which will enable me to continue my journey when I get home.
If you are thinking about it....just do it....I don’t think you’ll regret it!

Reviewed 6 September 2018

I have quite a busy schedule and did not have the chance yet to book the 3 or 5 days retreat, but I jumped at the chance of doing and day and a half in London for the first weekend of September. I will definitely try to make room for Ibiza or Marbella foe next year, not only it was great for the body but I came back with a much more focused mind and the confidence of achieving my goal. Claire and James are great motivators and adapt the program to your capabilities, there is a great spirit among the participants and you feel supported and cheered all the time.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

I loved every minute of the four days that I spent training with James and Claire at Sol Beach House. Every workout was well thought out, different from the last, challenging but also fun. It was fantastic to get so much attention and to be pushed just enough to feel like you're achieving your goals. James and Claire were so positive and encouraging through out and their knowledge and expertise was very impressive. The hotel location was brilliant and meant that we could train on the beach, in the forest or the gardens surrounding the hotel. I feel fit and more confident about myself and my training and plan to return next year. I would highly recommend 38 Degrees North!

Date of experience: July 2018