Apartamentos Casa Luis
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Can Sanso(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
  • Pool
Grupotel Santa Eularia Hotel(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
  • Pool
Tropic Garden Aparthotel(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
  • Pool
Aguas de Ibiza(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
Great 4.5/5
Sol Beach House Ibiza by Melia(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
Very Good 4/5
Hotel Tres Torres(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
  • Breakfast included
Catalonia Royal Ses Savines(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
Excellent 5/5
  • Pool
Catalonia Ses Estaques(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
Great 4.5/5
Hostal Residencia Santa Eulalia(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
View Hotel
Invisa Hotel La Cala(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsreception blocksanta eulaliarecommend casaself cateringthese apartmentsbus stopibiza townno liftminute walkrestaurant streetnext yearair conspecial menugreat holidayapartment complexevery other dayfamily holiday
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 August 2010

Have been to Casa Luis a couple of times, rooms are clean & spacy & the complex not too far from the beach & town centre (about 15 min walk to both) New entertainer Johan was fighting a loosing battle with the crowd that go to Casa Luis every year - all they could speak about was getting Omar (the old entertainer) back & just wouldn't give him the time of day. Same crowd felt that because they were regulars they had the run of the place, they would take over the bar areas & would arrive into the disco bar late at night pissed & took over the dance floor & entertainers mike (one shouting in the loudest scottish accent that she was pissed & a stupid Scottish [--] - they never failed to make their presense known) all this going on in front of the kids ! I believe the same crowd arrive during the first 2 weeks of July every year so if your going to try Casa Luis avoid these dates. Most of the staff are excellent & will go out of their way to look after you, food in the pool bar is good & if you get tired of the complex you can head for Es Cana, Santa Eularia town or just accross the main road to Mango's which is a really nice & relaxing beach bar (that serves bar food & has 80's music playing most of the time) All in all a great place that the kids really enjoyed - I would go back but as stated above not in the first 2 weeks of July !

First the bad points :
If you get put in room 101 ask to be moved before you unpack. There is an odour coming from the bedroom which at first I thought was a typical 'holiday apartment smell' (the sea, wet towels etc) I wasn't happy with it but the missus said I was being fussy and it wasn't that bad. Fair play, let's get on with it. Later she decided it smelt like p**s !! The cockney bloke on reception said he'd sort it - he didn't. The next day I complained to a Spanish lady on reception and she did get the cleaners to bleach the place which seemed to do the trick. The next day they placed an air freshner in the wardrobe which also helped, but seemed to to suggest that even they thought the place wasn't right. Why didn't we just demand to be moved? We're English aren't we? don't kick up a fuss!!

Noise : 'til about 2am, people going to bed from the club etc. Never really bothered me abroad before but was especially noticeable here. oh, and from 6.30am with kids screaming, parents telling them to shut up !!

Location : Well you know that before you go so can't really complain, other than the walk into to town feels longer because it's grim. We stayed the other side of St. Eullalia last year and although the walk to the centre was the same time wise, it was a lot more pleasant.

Pools : decent one by the snack bar, although you will get to know the person next to you quite well !! gap between beds about 1mm. Other pool rank, that could've been due to the drunk mancs throwing a ball round and scaring my 2 year old. A diplomatic exit was called for to save the wife's blushes.

Good points :

Other guests were friendly enough, decent sized bathroom, clean pool. Club with acts on was good, only watched one cos we like eating out and were only there for a week. If we were there for 2 we'd have gone there again.

Other than the smell in the bedroom I'd say the place is acceptable, just. Would I recommend the place? Not to someone I liked.

The resort by the way is fantastic.

1  Thank Nil-Satis-1878
Reviewed 31 July 2010

Casa luis was a fantastic hotel and I will defiantly consider going back next year, the two entertainers Nick and Johan were fantastic with teenagers younger children and also adults. the hotel complex was safe giving you the opportunity to let teenagers go out on there own at night to the cave bar down stairs and also to a small beach bar only 5 minutes down the road. Chris who worked behind the bar was also pleasant and friendly; Louis and his wife also helped out and were lovely people to talk to. I would recommend this hotel for families taking teenagers away with them.

Reviewed 31 July 2010

Just returned from a family holiday at Casa Luis. The apartments were recommended by a friend and I can see why. I don't normally post reviews of places visited but felt I had to after reading the previous review.

The service we received was just excellent from start to finish. Luis and his family were always courteous and welcoming. Apartment was kept spotless at all times with towels changed every second day.

Entertainment and activities for both adults and kids were excellent. Johan (the adult rep) was fantastic and he was always great fun and helpful. There were a particular group of holidaymakers there at the same time as us and the kids (teenagers) in the group were nothing short of obnoxious and rude (especially to Johan). Considering the abuse he had to put up with throughout the day and at night from this group of kids, he still had a smile on his face and got on with the job regardless. It's just a pity they were allowed to behave this way by their parents.

The kids entertainer Nick was also fantastic for such a young guy and was just brilliant with the young kids, even arranging colouring and painting for the toddlers who were too young to take part in the other activities.

All in all I would definately recommend Casa Luis to anyone thinking of staying there. People we spoke to return year after year so that can only be a good recommendation. We hope to return ourselves next year.

1  Thank dellpros
Reviewed 19 July 2010

Just returned from my second time around at the Casa Luis BUT even though we had a good time I found that the standard of the staff of the hotel was not to the standard of the previous year. The entertainer (Joghen) had no sense of humor and quite rude to adults and children but I think that was just his manner.
The night time entertainment that is usually great atmosphere with all holiday makers taking part but most of the people stayed away due to the entertainers attitude. Luis the owner and his family were all the same as before but there attitude of them all you felt you were to blame for the RECESSION. The food was still of great standard and only costing €11 for a 3 course meal with wine was good but we went out more from the complex because the entertainment on most nights was so bad. My daughters are aged 9 and 10 and loved the Casa Luis as the complex is so safe they had a little bit of freedom and all the kids and teenagers all looked out for each other which is one of the big benefits of this complex.
We met a great bunch of families that were also there last year and all had the same points to make.
I wouldn't say I won't return next year to the Casa Luis but I would make sure that its the same time as others that were with us this year.
I would recommend the Casa Luis for people going with children for their first time as you won't have previous things to compare them to. Enjoy!!!