Just returned from an 11 night stay at Sa Tanca in Cala Llonga. Our one-bedroom apartment was compact but perfectly suited to our needs. It was clean on arrival and the cleaners visited 3 times during our stay. Kitchen area is small but adequate as I guess most people don't cook when on a package holiday. One possible drawback for some who like to be in bed before midnight is the noise from nearby bars. Pool area is popular and many weirdos have their towels out on the sunbeds at the crack of dawn, however we always managed to get a space later in the day.
Cala Llonga is a nice small resort with a reasonable selection of restaurants. Valentinos which overlooks Sa Tanca was nicer than most. The beach is big enough for the size of resort and the sea is shallow for a good distance making it good for younger children.
A visit to Ibiza Town's old town was one of the highlights - a slow stroll around the narrow streets and the cathedral area. Local buses are cheap enough but can be horrendously overcrowded.
Would I go back? Probably not as I like visiting new places but many we spoke to were regular visitors to Sa Tanca. Would I recommend it to others? Yes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Cala Llonga, Ibiza, just 50 metres from the beach, the Oasis Sa Tanca apartments have a swimming pool and sun terrace. All apartments have balconies. The Oasis Sa Tanca apartments have either 1 or 2 bedrooms, as well as a lounge area and kitchenette. They have air conditioning and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. The Oasis Sa Tanca offers a free WiFi throughout. There is also a shop selling souvenirs. S'Aromas Bar, Restaurant and Coffee bar has 2 terraces and offers a Mediterranean and international cuisine, including Tapas and some delicious Italian Dishes. It offers evening entertainment and has satellite TV. The Ibiza Golf Course just 3 km away, while Ibiza Town is about 10 km away. A bus stop can be found just 50 metres from the hotel. The hotel offers free onsite parking, subject to reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apartmentos Oasis Sa Tanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Sa Tanca Apartments Hotel
- Apartmentos Oasis Sa Tanca Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio