I shall start with the good,
The rooms are well equipped and plenty of space. There was 4 of us & we had plenty of room. The balcony was very spacious with a lovely view (Room 112).
The hotel is in the centre of Cala Llonga so within easy reach of everything, beach, shops, supermarkets & restaurants.
The staff are very friendly & helpful.
Always plenty of beds round the pool.
Now for the bad.. (My opinion)
The rooms don't get cleaned enough, think it was twice in 2 weeks, bed changed once, towels every 4/5 days.
Our bedroom was against the corridor that leads to all other rooms & someone whilst walking passed was sick over the railings onto the canopy roof that covered the seating area next to the pool. It was not cleaned up whilst we was there.. So unfortunately had to see it every time we left the apartment.
There was some noise from the bar below & across the back, but it's to be expected whilst on holiday, so wasn't a problem for us.
The food was hit & miss, snacks were ok but evening meals were not very nice, my husband had curry, he couldn't eat it & that's a first for him!! I think only 3 out of 8 ate our meal that evening, it seemed a lot of it was pre-cooked microwaved. But as I said snacks were ok..
Cala Llonga itself....
Not a lot going on, plenty of restaurants some good some not so good..
The beach is beautiful & less than 5 mins from Sa Tanca.
Plenty of gift shops & supermarkets.
A lovely quaint little town, but not enough going on for me.
If you prefer entertainment in an evening go to Santa Eulalia or Es Cana.. Both beautiful places with much more choice of things to do. They are a taxi or bus ride away. The bus is approx €2 each, but they stop running at 8pm. A taxi is approx €12. They both take about 10-15 Minutes.
A visit to ibiza old town is a must... It's beautiful.
Thanks for reading :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Cala Llonga, Ibiza, just 50 metres from the beach, the Oasis Sa Tanca apartments have a swimming pool and sun terrace. All apartments have balconies. The Oasis Sa Tanca apartments have either 1 or 2 bedrooms, as well as a lounge area and kitchenette. They have air conditioning and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. The Oasis Sa Tanca offers a free WiFi throughout. There is also a shop selling souvenirs. S'Aromas Bar, Restaurant and Coffee bar has 2 terraces and offers a Mediterranean and international cuisine, including Tapas and some delicious Italian Dishes. It offers evening entertainment and has satellite TV. The Ibiza Golf Course just 3 km away, while Ibiza Town is about 10 km away. A bus stop can be found just 50 metres from the hotel. The hotel offers free onsite parking, subject to reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apartmentos Oasis Sa Tanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Sa Tanca Apartments Hotel
- Apartmentos Oasis Sa Tanca Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio