Agroturismo Atzaro
Sol Beach House Ibiza by Melia(Santa Eulalia del Rio)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$158
Melia.com
ME Ibiza(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
US$276
US$249
Melia.com
Hotel Tres Torres(Santa Eulalia del Rio)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$98
  • Breakfast included
Duquesa Playa(Santa Eulalia del Rio)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$141
  • Pool
Grand Hotel Palladium(Santa Eulalia del Rio)
US$328
US$298
Alua Miami Ibiza(Es Canar)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$94
  • Restaurant
Catalonia Ses Estaques(Santa Eulalia del Rio)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$172
Apartamentos Casa Luis(Santa Eulalia del Rio)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$107
US$96
  • Restaurant
Tropic Garden Aparthotel(Santa Eulalia del Rio)(Great Value!)
US$163
HotelsClick
  • Pool
All reviewsbalinese stylesuperior suitetranquil poolorange groveswonderful spaprivate gardenspa areabottle of cavaperfect place to relaxstunning hotelsteam roomcouple of nightsmain restaurantsaladweddingchillibiza
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2012

Our second stay here and equally as good as the first time. Breakfast is outstanding and so much to choose from, including a hot meal made to order. Even better, it's served until 12noon!

The grounds are amazing. So many places to lie and chill or take a walk round.

Hotel is in middle of nowhere so car is essential, but this adds to it's charm.

My only grumble this year was not letting us drink our own water at the pool... if they are going to enforce that I'd like to see mobiles banned from the pool and spoilt noisy kids too.

Reviewed 1 August 2012

My husband and I spent 7 nights at Atzaro and can only rave about this place! The outside of the hotel is so beautifully decorated, plenty of day beds, tons of trees and flowers, beautiful scents and lovely chill out music...we found it extremely relaxing...
The breakfast is very delicious and it is served until noon, which is great, too...we had late lunch on the day beds from the pool menu, which was also really good.
Unlike some other comments here about staff, we found the service always extremely friendly and helpful.
This week has been pure bliss for us and we would go back to Atzaro in a heartbeat...!

Reviewed 19 July 2012

We spent the day at Atzaro at the Spa, we didn't stay here. The hotel itself is off the beaten track & very secluded, the hotel & grounds are amazing complete luxury with big beds everywhere, very stylish with chilled tunes playing everywhere. Its such a huge place we felt like we were the only ones there which was nice for a chilled day. The surroundings were amazing and couldn't have spent longer just chilling out there.
We arrived and had lunch. The menu was one of those where is sounds fancy on the menu but when it comes its standard! I had order a Nachos with shrimp strudle with a cheese sauce which was actually just nachos with prawns and metled cheese. Which was fine but the shrimp wasn't fresh which is a huge no no, in their favour I munched the nachos and left the shrimp and when I mentioned it they took it off the bill. The space is so huge the waiters were hard to come by, they were running round all over the shop!
The spa is a beautiful bit of Bali in Ibiza with lots of stone and dark carved woods. We had facials and massages which were both great treatments. I've had better overall spa experiences and it was expensive.
In the evening we stayed and went to the bar which again is beautful place and suprising busy given we hadn't seen anyone during the day. After my shrimp lunch I was reluctant to order from the sushi bar but given it is managed by Sushi Point we gave it a go and it was really good. The service was terrible, we waited for a long time for everything and it was hard to even find a server. There was live music in the evening from a spanish guitarist and a DJ was was brilliant and a great find (Wednesday nights) so we stayed for drinks and didn't leave until 1am, when it was impossible to get a cab. The hotel kept ordering us a taxi but other guests were walking down the hill and picking it up before it reached the hotel. We waited neary 40 mins.
Overall Atzaro is an amzing setting but unfortuntely the service doesn't match up - it was slow and wasn't the quality you would expect from a 5 Star hotel it was also incredibly expensive even by Ibiza standards which wouldn't be an issue if they delivered the goods. Until this place improves its service I wont be going back.

2  Thank Kt240185
Reviewed 19 June 2012

My husband and I spent 4 very romantic, relaxing and wonderful days at Atzaro from 12 - 16 June 2012. I was captivated by the beautiful gardens and attention to detail. It really is like the garden of Eden in Ibiza, fragrant orange and olive trees, gorgeous and lush. We lazed on the day beds around the pool listening to very chilled beats, ate delicious sushi at the bar, enjoyed 2 treatments at the amazing spa and at truly delicious food using the freshest ingredients. Both breakfasts and dinners were fabulous. We were lucky enough to stay in a suite with our own swimming pool, it was wonderful. We will certainly be back, staff couldnt have been more helpful and friendly and all in all it was the trip of a lifetime. We will certainly be back! Thank you Atzaro!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Angie C
Reviewed 15 June 2012

We visited this stunning hotel for the afternoon and while my husband had a massage I sat by the pool , (it was full of little children making a total racket ) not the relaxing atmosphere I would have expected at a holistic hotel and I was so glad i was not staying there . I had a bottled of evian and then realised my husband had my purse in the spa so I apologised and said i would pay for it (5 euros) at the reception later as the pool was closing and pool manager declared he would not stay late for any-one and he did me a favour by getting me the water so I had to go and get the money NOW! I felt really upset by this and went to speak to reception to explain my situation and they said it was fine to pay later . However the pool guy followed me to the hotel shop and starting ranting at me again demanding the money and only when i got upset did he leave me alone . I went to see the reception again as I was really distressed at this aggression but the guy on reception was not really interested and carried on answering the phone . The spa manager was lovely and dealt with this very well , gave me some calming tea and assured me that the hotel manager would contact me to apologise , however I have been home from ibiza for a week and still have not heard from any-one there so I can only assume that they really don,t care about their clients and the whole "wholistic " approach they are trying to promote is purely for commercal reasons and without sincerity at all.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple