My husband and I stayed here for a week with our two kids, aged 4 and 9 months. Some aspects of this hotel are great, some not so. Summarised below;
- rooms are basic as you can get (no kettle!) and small. Very small. No tv in the main bedroom nor dressing table
- sound really travels! You can hear balcony and dining chairs scraping across the floor from rooms two floors up. Also the corridors echo so you hear all the comings and going from late night to first thing in the morning
- Sun bed stealers! Despite signs warning against this sunbeds were reserved very early on. And the sunbeds are old and very saggy and uncomfy
- miserable reception staff
- tea and coffe machines taken out of action for dinner service. What's all that about?!
-tired communal areas, broken lifts
- biggest positive by far goes to the entertainment team who worked tirelessly from early to late, endless enthusiasm, always smiling and genuinely seemed "into" thier roles. A real credit to the hotel. Probably carry the reputation if the hotel I terms of the difference their presence made to guests. They could teach reception a thing or two
- good selection of food
- well located if you're willing to walk a short ten minutes to town
- nice pool, kiddies loved it
I dont think we would return. It wasn't the four star we were expecting, but the atmosphere and happy vibe created by the entertainment staff made the negatives less impactful.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Tropic Garden Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropic Garden Aparthotel Hotel
- Tropic Garden Aparthotel Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio