We stayed here in June with our 3 children aged 2, 5 & 7. The whole place is very well maintained, and very clean. On arrival the staff noted we had 3 kids, and the next morning had left inflatables by the pool for them to use for the duration of our stay.........nice touch! The kids loved the pool, which was fairly small but ample for our holiday and aged children. Pool was always cleaned ready for the next day. The staff are super helpful and friendly. The little beach nearby (Cala Pada I think) was lovely, easy to walk to, great for kids and nice restaurants on the beach. Everything you need is close to the villa, supermarket, beach, restaurants, but I'd recommend hiring a car to explore the island which is really lovely. Santa Eulalia is a really nice place to visit, very laid back and easy for kids to walk about. Kids enjoyed the climbing place up the road from the villas, Acrobosc I think it's called. Fun couple of hours for them, and plenty of shade from the trees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- S'argamassa offers two types of accommodation depending on your holiday needs. The Standard Villa with basic services and layout and the Deluxe Villa that has been newly reformed and offers personalized guest services. Both types of villas boast of their individual swimming pool and garden. Our villas in Ibiza with private pool are ideal for guests looking for privacy during their stay in the island. Our villas in Santa Eulalia are very close to many island highlights including Es Cana Hippie Market, Las Dalias hippie market, the Marina of Santa Eulalia and the recently inaugurated Nikki Beach. They are a hideaway in an unspoiled more laid back part of the island but within minutes of beaches, Ibiza town and the exhilarate nightlife. During your stay you can also enjoy the "Flor de Sal Tapas Bar" where you can find a special selection of simple dishes- creative tapas, savoury salads, sandwiches and burgers. All home made with carefully selected natural ingredients. If you wish to chill-out you can simply sit back and enjoy the relaxed and peaceful atmosphere while letting our attentive team prepare you a cocktail or Gin & Tonic. Our loyal team will be delighted to welcome you to our holiday villas in Ibiza, Santa Eulalia! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cabau S'Argamassa Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas s`Argamassa Hotel Balearic Islands
- Hotel s Argamassa
- Cabau S'Argamassa Villas Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio