Cannot fault this hotel hence the very good but just off excellent. Hotels public areas and grounds were all kept very clean. Maids were thorough everyday in the cleaning of rooms. Other guests had mentioned this was a dated hotel but it has refurbished recently. Chill out area upstairs way too hot for us during the day but nice in the evening to take your drinks up to. Wouldn't have wanted a room here though as basically you are looking at a roof terrace. The food in the restaurant was hot, plentiful and there was a varied choice over our 11 night stay. Guests were asked not to reserve sunbeds and on the whole this was adhered to which made life a lot easier, no getting up at the crack of dawn and found beds at all times of day! Lovely area with tree shade to. Our first room was over the delivery area but this was soon change to a garden view which was very peaceful. Didn't feel the extra 14 euros a night for the sea view room was worth it as most have a car park between them and the sea so there was some noise particularly at night for the Babylon Bar nearby. Entertainment was not always to our choice but the acts were up against it due to the lack of audience on most nights - Four Tops were a great evening. This is a very quiet hotel and we found it to be mostly couples. Age group during our stay mainly 45+. A few children arrived in our last few days as school was almost out but again was mainly primary age and younger. The walk into Santa Eularia was an easy, flat stroll of about 15 minutes but did get tiresome towards the end of our stay. Bus stop just round the corner, we went to Ibiza Town (2 euros) and Es Canar (1.55 euros). Catamaran day trip recommended. Supermarket to the right just a few minutes walk away and one to the left, a little further, which makes up baguettes at lunch time. Fridge in room with space for our own items but was never that cold. English TV channels. Some nice walks along the coastline. Would recommend a cocktail at the roof top bar of the Aguas de Ibiza, drinks cost 10, 11 and 12 euros each but such a great view. If it is a relaxing, peaceful time you are after this is the place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the sea and 800 m away from the beach. Rooms and Suites: Heating/ air-conditioning. Satellite TV. Minibar. Terrace. Suites have in addition living room. Spa & wellness center. Sport & Leisure: Swimming pool, children's pool. Table tennis. Billiard. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Generous breakfast and dinner buffet. Show cooking. Lounge bar with terrace and snack service. Services: Luggage storage. Swimming pool towels. Rental of bathrobes. Shop with handicrafts products. Medical service. Foreign exchange. Car rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grupotel Santa Eularia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Grupotel Santa Eularia
- Grupotel Santa Eulalia
- Grupotel Santa Eularia Hotel Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio