We have just returned from a 12 night stay at this lovely hotel. We had booked a prestige suite - the suite is on two floors with the upper floor on the roof with sunbeds and jacuzzi - and were shown to a lovely room on the side of the hotel overlooking the river and St Eulalia. Unfortunately the smell from the river was terrible so we moved to another room in another block. We have been told that the river is due to be dredged to prevent this smell In future. It was a lovely room with a staircase up to a roof terrace complete with hot tub - see photos. The bed was very comfortable but sadly at about 6am the next morning a disco started in the next room!! We complained and were moved again this time to room 2409. At last we settled in. There were a few niggles with the room but overall it was very good. The bed was very comfortable and there was an amazing shower. The massage bath wasn't very comfortable and quite difficult to get in and out of.
The housekeeping was excellent. Everything was clean and fresh and the prestige suite has the benefit of a turndown service and that was excellent too.
The Spa is excellent and the massages are amazing. I think it's a good thing there is a charge for using the spa. If it was free it would be packed out and certainly not very relaxing. If you book a treatment you only pay an extra 10 Euros to use the spa and you could stay in there all day!
The buffet the first night was disappointing. The plates were cold and so was a lot of the food. We did complain and this was corrected by the following evening. We are not buffet people but there was certainly a good choice and a cooking station for fresh meat and fish. Breakfast is very good.
Do try La Vinoteca and Monsson the two a la carte restaurants in the hotel. If you are on half board you only have to pay a €20 supplement per person. The food is out of this world and must be some of the best food on the Island. We ate there six times during our stay.
The staff are absolutely wonderful and make this hotel. There are too many names to mention individually but Marisa and the staff in the buffet, Claus and all the staff at La Vinoteca/Monsoon and June, Gemma and all the staff on reception. Everywhere in the hotel the staff are delightful from the maintenance man to the top of the management team.
This is hotel for a peaceful and relaxing holiday. If you want noise and music go to St Antonio.
We would recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa enjoys a privileged setting in Ibiza’s most prestigious touristic area. Ideal getaway for those who are looking for peace and quiet. Luxury cuisine at the Fenicia Buffet Restaurant and 3 à la carte restaurants: Gourmet Restaurant La Vinoteca, Monsoon Oriental Restaurant, Tanit Bistro & Bar. Exclusive bars and lounges: Tanit Pool Bar and Ibosim Bistro & Bar. Magnificient outdoor pool with a dynamic area. Fabulous 1200m² Prestige Spa. Fitness centre +16.Conference rooms. Spacious terraces and lush gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Thalasso Hotel
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio