The hotel is very nicely located and is close to the sea. Hotel is well furnished, the facilities are great but the service is just not a 100 procent one. Business Services were always fastest and most reliable. The customer services was good but not excellent.
On the other hand the view from the room was beautiful, there are not many ditracting features in the town and the breakfast was just amazing. I loved the bar by the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa enjoys a privileged setting in Ibiza’s most prestigious touristic area. Ideal getaway for those who are looking for peace and quiet. Luxury cuisine at the Fenicia Buffet Restaurant and 3 à la carte restaurants: Gourmet Restaurant La Vinoteca, Monsoon Oriental Restaurant, Tanit Bistro & Bar. Exclusive bars and lounges: Tanit Pool Bar and Ibosim Bistro & Bar. Magnificient outdoor pool with a dynamic area. Fabulous 1200m² Prestige Spa. Fitness centre +16.Conference rooms. Spacious terraces and lush gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Thalasso Hotel
- Insotel Fenicia Prestige Suites & Spa Ibiza/Santa Eulalia Del Rio