“Home from Home”

Parot Quality Apartments
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This is the second time we have stayed here and will continue to do so, if they are the same as our last two visits. I agree with another traveller, in that I feel as if I could live here. It is just so relaxing and normal. The staff are friendly and helpful, the facilities are more than adequate, the breakfasts are lovely, it is popular with the locals, throughout the day and in the evening, which makes it a fun place to drink a few beers/coffees/brandies, whatever your pleasure. Yes it is situated right in the middle of a busy street, and yes it can be noisy in the evenings at weekends. But the noise never disturbed my sleep and we had the corner apt on the first floor directly above the bar. And the apartments are situated centrally to beach,bars,restaurants,shops and bus station. Long may you be there. x

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor if you don't want to be disturbed by noise.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Tracey R

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Bad service, noisy building. Noisy neighbors starting to clean up their appartment at 6.00. Situated on a high traffic location. Not a good choice for your hollidays. If I would have got a good perspective I never would have booked this appartment

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Henri R
Reviewed 29 May 2014

When I rate a place I consider if I would live there with Parot apartments – yes I would with reservations.
When I first stepped in the apartment I went quiet and though yep I going to enjoy this holiday (and I did). One of my musts is free wifi which this place has got. It was a corner apartment which meant that over looked the main road and a side street with a big balcony which had sun during most of the day, ideal for people watching (I wonder if any books have been written here). It had a kettle and an espresso machine. Opposite the deli which is two doors down is a newsagent. The Spar shop, Marine and sea are visible down the street opposite. The only minus is the traffic noise but it is does over look the main street.

PS the maid was very helpful in showing me where the laundry room was

Room Tip: Free wi-fi
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I stayed here last year with my boyfriend as we wanted an apartment in town (as opposed to a hotel room). The apartment was spotlessly clean, had an amazing power shower and robes & slippers were provided too. The kitchen was looking a bit dated with brown units but we couldn't complain as it was kept so clean with maid service every day.
Breakfast was great - we were there in quiet season so were given the choice of anything from the menu always with orange juice and tea or coffee.
Wifi was a bit of a nightmare as we were only allowed one wifi code which could only be used on one device - not good when you have a laptop/iphone/ipad etc!
All in all though a great stay and i would definitely book again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Stayed here for three nights in October, 2013. Can't fault it, the apartment was great, clean, really functional. Right in the middle of town, 100 yards from the sea, right by all the restaurants and shops. Recommend the place at the bottom of the street by the marina for everything, from breakfast to supper!

Room Tip: We had a corner room which was lovely.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We have just returned from our second visit to these apartments. Last year we visited as a couple and returned this year with our families. The apartments are clean and tidy and cleaned every day. If you wish, you can have fresh sheets and towels each day.

The apartments are on a main street but we have visited at the start of the season each time so have not found the noise disturbance too bad. Our apartments didn't have kettles in when we arrived so we boiled water in a pan to make tea (I read a review where someone bought a kettle, why would you do that?). When we asked for kettles in the apartments, they were brought to us, no problem.

The food in the snack bar downstairs is good and quite cheap. Santa Eulalia is a beautiful picturesque resort that I would highly recommend.

I don't understand how people say that this accommodation is the worst they have ever had. I travel a lot with work and have stayed in some amazing hotels and I have quite high standards. The apartments are not 5* luxury but they are a true 3*...they are clean and functional. The pictures on the website are true to what you actually get in my opinion. I would strongly recommend them and both of our parents agreed that they would return to the resort and the apartments.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2013

After reading a bad review of this hotel on here before we left I feel I have to write a good one. As a young couple visiting family this was a great apartment and good quality for the price we paid. The room was cleaned daily and fresh towels given. The staff were very friendly and offered to let us stay until our flight item on our final day free of charge.

The room doesn’t have a kettle but then you’re in Spain and on holiday go get a coffee and one of the lovely sea front bars.

The only thing I would say is that it can be quite noisy at night as it’s on the main strip so great for young couples maybe not so good with kids.

Room Tip: We had a corner room with a lovely big balcony is recommend this room
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
#32 of 57 in Santa Eulalia del Rio
Aparthotel Orquidea
Aparthotel Orquidea
#11 of 57 in Santa Eulalia del Rio

Been to Parot Quality Apartments? Share your experiences!