“Very disappointing”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Well we waited to be seated by a not to friendly waiter to start with, we then sat there for over 5mins before he asked if we wanted a drink, the drinks came and they were fine. I noticed a gentleman who had just finished sailing go over to the lady owner and ask for a table it was busy but she told him to come back in 20mins I then noticed her moving couples and families around who were already seated to different tables within the restaurant, I thought it was odd anyway we were just about to order when she came over to our table it was just my son husband and myself sat at the table and asked us to move to a different table we did with no questions asked but we wasn't best pleased about it, when I turned round I realised why she was asking people to move and it was to accommodate the gentleman from earlier and his family what a cheek, the rest of the customers she moved were all sat at tiny square tables including us.
Anyway we let it go as we just wanted to enjoy the evening we ordered our food and after a long wait it arrived we ordered a selection of starters for the three of us to try one being prawns which were still shelled this was fine we have no proplem with having to shell prawns, but as you know they can be messy but we wasn't even offered a finger bowl to clean our hands ( you get wet wipes at macdonalds) so we each had to go to the toilet before our main courses to do so. The mains came and they were not very good at all how anyone can mess up a pizza and some pasta is beyond me it all just tasted very heavily of salt my son didn't eat he's and I only had a couple of mouthfuls of pasta my husband managed to eat half of his pizza and that was it, two plates still full of food and one half eaten pizza they just came and took the plates and didn't say a word didn't even ask if everything was ok, so for the whole night we sat there swealtering in the heat still hungry and thirsty because of poor service and rubbish food and no fans or cooling systems outside, and to really Top the night off they charged us £120 for the pleasure....... please don't go here it's not worth your time or money I don't do reviews often but when something is so bad I have to let people know...

2  Thank Sandymay07

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Food substandard,Service poor,Overpriced,Misserable Grumpy Aged owner.
Endured poor food at highly inflated prices served by the most miserable owner of a business you could ever imagine
Spent just over 100euros for 2 adults and a child drinks were 2 Beers 1 wine and a kids Coke.
17€ pizza what a joke

Avoid this overinflated restaurant unless you want to be served by the wicked witch from the east.

3  Thank Mutchys
Reviewed 24 July 2017

We visited last year and had a nice meal. Sorry to say we came again this year and it really was not as good. The welcome was friendly but compared to many other restaurants along Moll de Llevant this one is beginning to look 'tired' and in need of a major renovation. Reasonably priced but the 'Misto di Formaggi Fri' (shared) was too large and a bit unexciting - the 'Spagetti all Carbonara' was very dry and the sauce too thick and salty. Nice wine Blanc Pescador at a good price. But not the experience we had hoped for.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

If you like Italian food then this is the place to search out. The food is very good and the service excellent. We were made to feel very welcome and felt nice and relaxed during out time there.

The restaurant is clean and comfortable and the location just the right place to watch the world go by while enjoying the great food and drink.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Nothing particularly special, but the pizzas are cooked in a wood burning oven and are tasty. Pleasant setting too, looking out over the harbour.