Sumus Hotel Monteplaya
ALEGRIA Maripins(Malgrat de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$72
  • Breakfast included
Luna Park Hotel(Malgrat de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$58
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Luna Club(Malgrat de Mar)
US$82
US$77
Hotels.com
US$67
  • Beachfront
Aqua Hotel Silhouette & Spa - Adults Only(Malgrat de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$72
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Papi(Malgrat de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$55
  • Restaurant
Hotel Rosa Nautica(Malgrat de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$59
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Reymar Playa(Malgrat de Mar)
US$71
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
Amaraigua Hotel(Malgrat de Mar)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Reymar Hotel(Malgrat de Mar)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsbar staffsuperior roomshearings coach holidayplenty of choicelovely hotelacross the roadhalf boardvery clean hotelpool arealovely holidaybuffet styleall inclusive packageweek holidaylots of shopsthe air conditioningfishlunch and dinner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I have been staying here at least twice a year for the last 5 years first of all with my late husband Vic, and more recently my grandaughter then my niece.I would recommend it as its clean the staff are friendly and helpful when my husband was unable to make it downstairs for our meals the staff was brilliant they let me take his food to our room.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Kathleen A
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We first stayed at the hotel 4 years ago loved it so much we decided to go back each year since the staff are all so warm and friendly (cannot do enough for you) the cleanliness is second to none and the food is first class. We see you next year

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank terrypj
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Wanted to book a different hotel to where we stayed last time. Am glad we did and glad we picked this lovely hotel. The staff were very friendly and always approachable. The rooms were cleaned to a very high standard and cleaners always patient while we were still in our room. The location was pretty much central to everywhere and just a short walk from the sandy beach and train station within walking distance if you want to visit Barcelona.

The hotel ran a nightly kids club which my kids thoroughly enjoyed. The Dutch children's entertainer was very friendly towards our children and very professional. Would definitely recommend to anyone and wouldn't hesitate in returning to this very welcoming hotel. Many thanks Hotel Monteplaya!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Robert W
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Being a coeliac and therefore allergic to gluten I have to be ultra careful what I eat and drink, the staff and in particular the restaraunt/bar manager were brilliant and did their utmost to accomodate my requirements. Although restricted in the choice of foods available, what was ok for me to eat was excellent, and on two occasions food was specially prepared for me. Upon arrival I asked for a room with a fridge which meant taking an upgraded room, we were shown an example of such a room by Oscar and were very impressed so chose to upgrade, we were superbly comfortabl throughout our stay.
Summary :- Accomodation, Food and Staff superb, we would not stay anywhere else in Malgrat

Room Tip: Chose an upgraded room, it's well worth the extra cost
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Malcolm W
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Hotel is lovely and clean, the staff are all very friendly and polite, especially the dining room staff who couldn't do enough for you and always met us with a smile and a greeting. The food is very very good! The rooms are basic but we were happy with ours as it had a balcony with a seaview and it was cleaned every day. We spoke to lots of different people staying there and the majority of them were returning guests. The location is perfect for getting out and about with a train station a 5 minute walk away that takes you to Barcelona and all the surrounding resorts for just a few euros, there are local markets in Santa Susanna, Calella and a fantastic one in Blanes.. all which are very easy to get to. Malgrat de mar is a lovely peaceful resort with plenty of shops and hotel bars with entertainment every night. We loved the Monteplaya and have recommended it to all our friends and cant wait till October when we go back. :)))

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple