“Magical villa in beautiful setting!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
benwcadma...
Hong Kong, China
“Magical villa in beautiful setting!”
Reviewed 17 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This villa is absolutely gorgeous & even more stunning in real life!!

We rented Mas Torroella for our wedding celebration and stayed with 20 of our closest family & friends. The villa is perfect for a large group and is renovated to a very high standard. It has a beautiful family story which adds a lot of charm to the property.

Every detail about the property has been looked after with thought and care. It is large enough that you don't ever feel cramped for space, but not too big that you can't find people. The options of the indoor & outdoor pools are perfect, and the sauna really added a sense of feeling like I was at a spa retreat.

I would highly recommend booking any family or friend gathering here, whether it is a birthday or family reunion, or business event or health retreat. It was absolutely perfect for our wedding and I hope to return back to Mas Torroella for another occasion - maybe to host my first yoga retreat ;)

Thank you to Silvia & the entire Mas Torroella team for making our week unforgettable and memories to hold with us for a lifetime.

Your age range 25-34
alexis t
“A holiday to remember!”
Reviewed 10 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This holiday was unique and special in so many ways. The property and grounds were beautifully maintained. Sylvia and her team have thought of everything to meet a wide range of needs.This relaxing and spacious environment was enjoyed by all ages from 11 to 84 years. The staff were warm and conscientious and went out of their way to make our stay as comfortable as possible. We didn't go out as much as we had planned as we were happy to stay in the luxury villa and enjoy all the amazing amenities - pool, spa, tennis and table tennis. Special recommendation would be the sculpture gallery in Palafrugell - well worth a visit. It will be hard to top this holiday experience!

Helen C
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed 2 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Wowsers! What can we say! As a party of 26 ranging in age from 7 to 71, I can safely say Mas Torroella is just fabulous the whole party had an excellent time in the most beautiful, luxurious surroundings. I would recommend paying for the transfer from Girona airport (most seamless quick security and bag collection ever!!), as the drive to the villa is pretty steep and curvy! Is well worth getting Sylvia and her team to stock the cupboards/fridge for your arrival too. And getting the shopping ordered and delivered for the rest of the food shops you need is just superb! We did not leave for the whole week, and every family member had a superb time and the birthday BBQ was brill. Special thanks to Becky for dealing with our very long shopping lists, and to Christina, Vero and the gardener (sorry, I never caught his name!) for making our stay so lovely. The teenagers even appreciated the sheer luxury of it all! Book it and prepare to chillax

Christine...
“Beautiful Villa for a Special Celebration”
Reviewed 14 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We just spent a lovely week at Mas Torroella, celebrating a special birthday. The villa was a great place to bring together extended family and friends. So much space and lots of activities to keep all ages happy not to mention the sheer luxury.
Silvia has created the perfect balance of opulence and comfort.

Your age range 35-49
_simon_wo...
London, United Kingdom
“Mas Torroella - An absolute delight on the Costa Brava!”
Reviewed 3 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I am not normally one for writing reports on holidays or restaurants as I find recommendations from unknown third parties are by nature hard to put into context. However, with regard to the Mas Torroella I have decided to break with tradition for the very first time.
If you are considering whether to book the Mas Torroella, I can confidently suggest without any hesitation that you should go ahead and make your reservation. After researching dozens of large villas throughout Europe we booked a week in July 2017 for five families. Over the years I have been fortunate enough to stay in a number of excellent villas and great hotels throughout the world and can say unreservedly there was not a single element of the Mas Torroella that we could fault or indeed would want to change.
The location of the property is sublime; total tranquillity up in the beautiful hills of the national park, but only a ten minute drive from Palafrugell and about twenty minutes from the beaches of the Costa Brava (Tamariu etc). The villa itself has been the life-long project of the current owner (Silvia) who has created a quite exceptional home. Her attention to detail in renovating the property has been quite extraordinary and the finished product is a complete delight. All of the facilities are absolutely first class and extremely well thought out; stunning bedrooms with proper large and very comfortable beds and spacious and beautifully decorated indoor communal areas. Also, the grounds of the villa have been carefully segmented and beautifully landscaped to allow guests the opportunity to take part in different activities without in any way feeling on top of each other.
In the months leading up to our holiday we were in very regular contact with Silvia who co-ordinated all of our wishes for the week with a level of efficiency and professionalism that could not be bettered by the finest concierge service. She and her team arranged a private boat charter, transportation to and from the coast, advance wine and food purchase as well as restaurant reservations and transfers. Because she knows the area intimately, she understands exactly who and what to recommend depending on your wishes. For evening meals we made extensive use of their own catering services at the villa which again were first class. Interestingly all of these meals were prepared in a proper commercial kitchen (not the kitchen in the villa) which is discretely located in one of the outbuildings. All of the staff, including the maids, cooks and the handyman were courteous, efficient and utterly delightful.
But above all of this, the greatest attribute of the Mas Torroella is the love and affection that has been lavished on the property. So not only have the aesthetics been brilliantly thought out, but it also has that additional and intangible feeling of a genuine and well-loved home.
The only issue with having stayed at the Mas Torroella is that I seriously doubt whether anywhere else we might stay in the future would match the overall cosy but luxurious feel which the property exudes. Definitely go ahead and book your holiday, I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Enjoy!

melscud
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“A Very Special Pkace!”
Reviewed 13 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

The villa's location is unique, remote yet not too far from Palafrugell and the coast. We arrived and we're very warmly greeted by the owner Sylvia, and then on it just got better. Showing us around the house and its amenities, including outdoor pool etc., etc, it became clear this was a very special place. The villa is an ideal location to relax, or be active using the variety of facilities. Staff, rooms are second to none, the wedding day was incredible, seamless with staff working tirelessly with Sylvia ever present.
When you read the book on the villa's history and speak to Sylvia you begin to understand how much pride, hard work, love and commitment went into creating this amazing villa. We would love to return, thank you Mas Torroella for making my daughter and son in law so happy, and for an unforgettable week.

Kornelia...
“Mas Torroella”
Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

When I first found out about the trip to Mas Torroella I had no idea what I was supposed to expect, but then me and my family came and Sylvia welcomed us so warmly. I would like to say that she is one of the nicest people I have ever met and her passion and effort in the villa is incredible. She is such a sweet person and she does her best to make her guests happy and provide them with everything they want as long as it is possible. Mas Torroella is an amazing place "in the middle of nowhere" where you can literally relax and forget about everyday life. I have not encountered one thing that would disturb me in the villa or change my opinion about that place. If I can I will definitely return and enjoy once again. The people who work there: the kitchen staff, gardeners or the cleaning staff are also extremely nice and do their best. I have to say that it was one of the best trips and stays in my life and I enjoyed it like nothing else before. It was hard to leave and say goodbye to these lovely people and especially that place with a spirit. If anybody who remembers me by name from Mas Torroella is reading this I just wanted to say thank you!
I recommend this option to anyone who's considering it. I can assure you, it will be your best trip!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing