1. Location. Very beautiful surroundings and view! Public beach is just across the road. Also you can reach beautiful La Conca beach is 15-20 min by foot or you can use your room card key to access this beach by car (2-5 min).
2. Food. The hotel has good restaurant and pool bar with reasonable prices. Breakfast is ok, but it is very strange for me no fresh vegetables.
3. Noise. The most disadvantage of this hotel is noise in the morning!!! Every day at 7-30 one guy blow out pines needles with a special super noisy machine. It sounds like a big electriс saw. Two times a week another guy at the same time cutting grass with a huge track. It sounds like 100 boeings!!!
4. Check your hotel bills carefully. Hotel staff try to charge you bills and services that you never ordered. But when you tell them about this they never argue and decrease the bills.
5. Rooms. The size of the rooms is not the same. We had a normal size room with pool view (across hotel parking ;) ), but there are many tiny rooms in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the Costa Brava's San Pol Beach, this elegant hotel is surrounded by 8000 m² of gardens with views of the Mediterranean Sea. It features a spa, an outdoor pool and a sun terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Stayforlong S.L., Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your S'Agaro Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- S'Agaro Hotel Costa Brava, Spain