other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Nijolalu
Hastings, United Kingdom
“Totally untruthful and deliberately misleading advertisment.”
Reviewed 2 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

Booked what I thought was a townhouse with sea and golf views!!! As advertised.The view was of a road and a blank wall.
Being winter I made sure it had heating. Advertised that it did, but there was none.
Complained the minute I arrived and was told there was a view of the see if I went upstairs
And stuck my head out and looked to the left I would see the sea!!!
The pictures are totally misleading.
This is not suitable for the elderly. No grab rails in bath/shower room. No anti slip mats.
No shower curtain. No maps etc. as stated. Constant power cuts so some heaters that were provided kept gping off and particularly dangerous in the middle of the night as no torch.
Etc. etc. I was eventually on the last night offered other premises with views and heating. This the owner knew I would not accept as had to pack everything up and move then leave
again the next morning. At no age is that acceptable but at nearly 80 it is ridiculous.
Why was I not offered that immediately?
I think Tripadvisor has some calpability as well as they were the ones who took this listing on..

so If you like staying in a dark house with no views and no central heating then this is for you.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
13 Jan 2016
As discussed with both the renters and Tripadvisor, we have never had central heating, but offer freestanding radiators that have always been enough for our clients. As for the view, there is a sea view to the side of the property. To sit straight in front of the sea, you only need to take a minute's walk to the seaside promenade. When leaving the renters in the house on the arrival day we were not made aware that it was so bad they couldn't stay. We have a notice on the wall saying to call with 24 hours if anything not working or missing etc. We received a call regarding the kettle and later an sms saying it was now fine and not to worry. Tripadvisor keep the rental for the first 24 hours so should the renters have chosen to Contact them then we would not have received the rent and they could have moved. Instead they chose to stay the full holiday (1 week over christmas, Dec 2015) and then wanted the full amount back. I offered other accomodation as soon as I was made aware they thought it was that bad. The pictures are not misleading. They are taken in the property, in the private patio and in the shared garden and pool area as well as on the promenade. I think the real problem was that this couple expected to be in a lively golf complex surrounded by other people like them and they found it very quiet and away from it all. Having asked a few more questions before booking on-line I would happily have told them that December in La Manga is a quiet time. I also had other clients staying in the same complex at the same time and they thought the heaters were totally fine. I am sorry about this, but not happy to offer a full refund to someone after a completed holiday having used heating, electricity etc. We have never had any complaints like this in all the years we have rented the house.

Travellers are raving about these La Manga del Mar Menor hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing