I stayed here for one night to break up my journey from the north-east down to Cornwall. I had stayed here 10 years prior and the thought it would be an ideal place to stay as opposed to a travelodge on a motorway!
Despite being later than expected, Jamie and some of his punters gave us a lovely welcome. The room itself was huge and overlooked the beautiful river Wye. I had a great nights sleep followed by a lovely breakfast the following morning.
Jamie kindly provided us with a leaflet showing walking routes. We had a short walk up the river and it's stunning! Symonds Yat is a hidden gem and YOFI is a fantastic place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful riverside pub has been standing on the banks of the River Wye since the 15th Century. With charming traditional features, warming open fires and stunning views across the valley. Ye Old Ferrie Inn is the ideal place place to enjoy a pint or two....... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ye Old Ferrie Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ye Old Ferrie Hotel Symonds Yat
- Ye Old Ferrie Inn Symonds Yat, Herefordshire