My wife and I had a meal here one evening as it was within easy walking distance of where we were staying whilst visiting the Wye Valley. It is situated in a stunning location by the river and offers a good selection of food and beers. I had a lamb burger and my wife had fish, both of which were very good. The staff are very friendly and service excellent. Overall, I would certainly recommend a meal and/or drink here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful riverside pub has been standing on the banks of the River Wye since the 15th Century. With charming traditional features, warming open fires and stunning views across the valley. Ye Old Ferrie Inn is the ideal place place to enjoy a pint or two....... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ye Old Ferrie Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ye Old Ferrie Hotel Symonds Yat
- Ye Old Ferrie Inn Symonds Yat, Herefordshire