We ate here twice in a week and had good food on both occasions. We also called in for drinks and coffee. Really nice staff and good service but the Landlord is a bit miserable and definitely not Mr. Personality. He served us on two occasions. Would be a great place for a celebration too with the frontage. Campers were in the grounds when we were there and we thought it a great place to camp. The hand ferry is there also so handy to get over to the other side. A lovely place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful riverside pub has been standing on the banks of the River Wye since the 15th Century. With charming traditional features, warming open fires and stunning views across the valley. Ye Old Ferrie Inn is the ideal place place to enjoy a pint or two....... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Ye Old Ferrie Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ye Old Ferrie Hotel Symonds Yat
- Ye Old Ferrie Inn Symonds Yat, Herefordshire