We really enjoyed our 2 night stay in this traditional pub in an exceptionally beautiful location.
The accommodation was fine, very comfortable bed, well-equipped bathroom, great views from our bedroom window, all beautifully clean. The food was very good, excellent breakfast cooked to order, and we also ate dinner there both evenings since the quality of the food was so good.
Staff were very friendly and helpful, and quickly dealt with a small issue with noise we had on our second night (the droning noise referred to in one review is caused by the outside fairy lights - these were instantly switched off when we realised what it was).
There was always something to watch on the river, and we had a superb walk up to Yat Rock, reached by ferry or foot bridge, and highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful riverside pub has been standing on the banks of the River Wye since the 15th Century. With charming traditional features, warming open fires and stunning views across the valley. Ye Old Ferrie Inn is the ideal place place to enjoy a pint or two....... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ye Old Ferrie Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ye Old Ferrie Hotel Symonds Yat
- Ye Old Ferrie Inn Symonds Yat, Herefordshire